So many options......

BeastBoy13

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all,

I'm looking to get a dual dash cam for my new vehicle but I'm having difficulties narrowing down the entire list of options. I want something sleek and doesn't have a screen, I can view the videos on my Android. I'm hoping to stay under $200 for the camera set, and I'll buy the hardwiring kit to enable Parking Mode. As I'm a teacher and it stays parked for 9 hours during the day. I hardly drive at night, just the occasional trip here and there, so I don't feel like I need something that records in 4k, I personally feel like 1080p would be fine and clearly capture a license plate. Thanks in advance.

I'll suggest the Viofo A139, in dual channel version. With the HK3-C hardwire kit to enable parking mode.

Nice design if you like it, and 2K is a nice compromise and worthwhile over 1080 for the small writing on USA plates.

Of course there are quite a lot of other choices, but you haven't given good reasons to target any particular one.

I'm hoping to stay under $200 for the camera set, and I'll buy the hardwiring kit to enable Parking Mode. As I'm a teacher and it stays parked for 9 hours during the day.
How about our B1W? To plus an Anker power bank for a long-time parking monitor! It should be a simple solution without hardwiring installation job!

Back