So my dash cams came in handy yesterday.....

Ooops :oops: yes forgot those, that are often the reason for a lot of grief.
EU just overruled us so a person from any other EU country coming here and work for a month will be eligible for welfare and other Danish benefits, where a Dane have to work for many months to do the same.
And often a Dane going to other EU countries can get squat, as that's what they have,,,,, IMO you should not give more than you get, so if i can not get Danish level welfare for working am month in another EU country, well people from that country should not get Danish level welfare for working a month here.

EU are not working it should be rolled back to the trade organization it was or dismantled.
That caused trouble here, and then the press discovered that not only where those people from other countries getting UK benefit payments, but their children living in Poland, who had never been to the UK, were being sent child support from the UK tax payers. Prime Minister Cameron went to Brussels to sort this out, came back with almost nothing, so we had the Brexit referendum. Of course it wasn't the only reason for Brexit, but that was the issue that tipped us into the referendum.

Yep same here too child welfare to kids that have never been there, and as this are calculated for the expensive Danish conditions then they can make a profit as i am sure a child in kindergarten don't cost the same in some EU countries as it cost here, not even factoring in living costs in general which can also be a lot cheaper than here.
Copenhagen just been named the worlds 7 most expensive town to live in, this fairly little capitol of ours are up there among multi million inhabitant cities, this are not right in my book, unnatural and wrong.

Back