So what is in the post?

Nigel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Gitup F1+G3ꞈꞈꞈꞈꞈ Viofo A229ꞈꞈꞈꞈꞈ Blueskysea B4K
Mmmm for me

1. a survival wire saw for our up coming camping trips this summer.
2. a selfie stick from the UK that's 1/4 the price here ( dirt cheap )
3. i am hoping for a radical flashlight, dirt cheap too ( 40 USD inc shipping from China ) should provide 6000 lumens with my Sony batteries.
But that one are not quite out of beta yet, but i hope i will have my hands on it before July are over.

Planning on a visit to a local B&M store tomorrow, to have a look if they have a belt pouch that will fit my current "small" flashlights, and see if they have something that will take the soda can sized monster light when i get it.

And i will have to find a cheap sleeping bag for our camping trips to the forest too.

Mmmm for me

1. a survival wire saw for our up coming camping trips this summer.
2. a selfie stick from the UK that's 1/4 the price here ( dirt cheap )
3. i am hoping for a radical flashlight, dirt cheap too ( 40 USD inc shipping from China ) should provide 6000 lumens with my Sony batteries.
But that one are not quite out of beta yet, but i hope i will have my hands on it before July are over.

Planning on a visit to a local B&M store tomorrow, to have a look if they have a belt pouch that will fit my current "small" flashlights, and see if they have something that will take the soda can sized monster light when i get it.

And i will have to find a cheap sleeping bag for our camping trips to the forest too.
Sounds good, but I think that answer was off topic, this is the mini 0906 sub-forum...

I like off-topic posts though, let's carry on...

There is likely a new lens on the way that will need to be focused via HDMI on a 1080p TV.

Well my phone just told me there are now something else on the way, but i just found out like 1 minute ago :)

Yeah it might even be a whole new camera, you never know.
Not quite sure just swapping the lens will do it, might fix focus related issue but then you are left with other issues still unresolved in your test camera.

Well my phone just told me there are now something else on the way, but i just found out like 1 minute ago :)
Does the Danish phone system work as slowly as the Danish post system :D

Rayman mentioned the possibility of a replacement lens in a PM to me ten days ago depending on the results of their research but I guess we'll need to see what shows up.
For me, things are going to be crazy busy this week and I won't have much time to be dismantling the camera and doing a lens replacement so a whole new camera would be my preference so I can just pop it into the mount and continue testing.

Thank god MEG use DHL :)
My phone carrier are actually not the old National long ago privatized company, i am with another company that have their own grid and actually with their local roaming partner have most masts on the country.

And with the new EU rules about roaming in EU and the carriers tried to dump the cost on the customers i called my provider last Wednesday and bitched about it, resulting in me still having the same 20/20 Gb/hour plan with free MMS & SMS and free calls to same carrier users ( my friend are on same carrier ) and so i now pay 99 DKkr/mo VS 109 before :cool:

Now i just need to move my insurance on the car, i can save about 1500 DKkr / year doing that.

I've not had any customs notifications yet so guessing it's just the lens - although seeing as the capacitors seem to be knackered on mine I'm hoping it's a whole new unit too.

I've just had a quick look at the footage from Scotland and again even on the slightly older firmware it's missing loads of footage in between files with the last April firmware.

Back