USA SOLD - A119 & Vico Power Plus Package

WA3PNT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Thinkware F750/770 Firmware (Dual), X550 (Dual) and a F50
I have replaced my A119 with a Thinkware F770 2 Channel. Hence the sale of the A119 and Power-Plus (which is not required for the F770).

The package includes:
1 complete A119 with all accessories, updated to the latest non-Beta firmware.
1 extra GPS Mount, which I used when I installed the A119 (mounting tape will require replacement)
1 Vico Power-Plus - See note below regarding wiring.
1 Mini USB Hardwire Kit

NOTE: The Cigar Lighter Socket has been removed from the Power-Plus output wires. A two wire connector, which mates with the input wires for the MINI USB input is attached. The resulting setup is ready for connection to the Battery, Accessory, and Ground sources. A 3 wire connector has been installed on the Power- Plus input, and the mating plug with a short pigtail is included.

There is NO SD Card included in this sale. I removed the 128GB SD Card for use in the new Dashcam.

The A119 was used for three weeks before being replaced with the F770.

Price is $90 shipped via Priority Mail to the lower 48 States. US Sale via PayPal only please.

Please PM me if interested.

RodeoGeorge

I thought a picture of the A119 - Vico Power-Plus - USB Hardwire Kit wiring might clarify what I was trying to state in the original listing.

Below is a picture of the wiring.

On the extreme left is the input wiring to the Power-Plus. This has a 3-wire connector installed with a short pigtail to the ends where the actual connection to the Battery, Accessory, and Ground are made.

To the right of the Power-Plus is the output cable with a 2-wire connector installed.

To the right of the Power-Plus output cable is the 12V to 5V Mini USB wiring kit. The input to this wiring kit has a 2-wire plug installed that mates with the output of the Power-Plus.

The total length from the output of the Power-Plus to the Mini USB Plug (on the wiring kit) is 15 feet.

2wlrnyx.jpg

RodeoGeorge

Last stab at selling here.
83 views, but no buying interest.
I was hoping to avoid eBay fees, and offer a good deal to a forum member, but I guess not the case.
I'll be listing on eBay on Thursday.
Thanks for looking if you viewed this thread.

RodeoGeorge

Just a FYI.
This item sold on eBay.

RodeoGeorge

Back