SOLD! Mini 0801 GPS Original [SOLD!]

CoffeeDude

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobuis,808#16,MD80,i1000 Dual Lens DVR Camera Clone
IMG_0375.JPG IMG_0377.JPG Hi, I am selling 2 brand new Mini 0801 GPS DVR's never used still in box.
I purchased them from E-PRANCE @ amazon.com.
These DVR's are brand new never used with no issues.
The reason I am selling these is because I bought a Vico Vation TF2+ and a Gt550 Shadow. I am selling them for $75.00 each I will ship USPS priority mail with tracking. Payment method: paypal. ThanksIMG_0369.JPG

E-PRANCE New Mini 0801 Original Ambarella A2S60 Chip 5M pixel CMOS Car DVR Recorder + High Resolution Full HD 1080P 30 FPS, OV2710 + G-sensor License Plate + 135 Degree Wide Angle View + GPS Logger

Last edited:
The reason I am selling these is because I bought a Vico Vation TF2+
Nice always glad to see more people jump ship to a great camera. If i was not tightening down my budget for the holiday i would of picked one of these up if they were confirmed working well, but unfortunately with the holiday season coming and owning 5 cameras already i have to be a little more responsible.

As JazJon mentioned you might have a better sale if you powered them on confirmed no issues and showed a screen or two of the firmware version.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know they have no issues if they have never been used? What firmware version?
Hi,

The firmware is: 20130913 and 20130705.

I am not an expert, however I believe the firmware can be up dated if necessary?

How do you know they have no issues if they have never been used?

I connected the DVR's to my computer and went through the menu's, they appear to be working fine without any issues.

How old is it? Thanks.

I bought both of the Mini 0801 GPS DVR's about a month ago.

Thanks

do you know the price to ship to the UK and how much you would want for both I can convert to UK£ I take it we are talking about US$

I was looking at the review http://dashcamtalk.com/mini-0801/
Specifications say "Optional cyclic video recording" Im not sure what this means.
Does it not have "Loop recording" where when filled up, deletes the oldest file and replaces it with the newer one?

What all is included?

Hi, I am selling 2 brand new Mini 0801 GPS DVR's never used still in box.I am selling them for $75.00 each I will ship USPS priority mail with tracking. E-PRANCE New Mini 0801 Original Ambarella A2S60 Chip 5M pixel CMOS Car DVR Recorder + High Resolution Full HD 1080P 30 FPS, OV2710 + G-sensor License Plate + 135 Degree Wide Angle View + GPS Logger

Hi, I'm interested in one of the 0801 dashcams if one is still available. I'm in Canada and USPS links up smoothly with Canada Post. Not sure it makes any difference, but I prefer the one with the latest firmware. And to confirm, these have the GPS base and all the original mounting and power source are included? Thanks. We can move this to private message and email if you like.

Hi, I'm interested in one of the 0801 dashcams if one is still available. I'm in Canada and USPS links up smoothly with Canada Post. Not sure it makes any difference, but I prefer the one with the latest firmware. And to confirm, these have the GPS base and all the original mounting and power source are included? Thanks. We can move this to private message and email if you like.

Hi,
I will ship to Canada no problem. The Mini 0801 DVR has GPS capability. The DVR mounts to your windshield with adhesive tape that is located on the bottom of the GPS base. Everything is in its original box,as new.
Included accessories:
12volt power cable,usb cable,instruction booklet and a GPS software DVD. I can provide more photos if you like. The Mini 0801 DVR with the firmware: 20130913
has been sold to another DashCamTalk member.
PM me if you are still interested? Thank's

Hi, I started a separate "conversation" with you, hoping that's how one does PM in this forum. Anyways I'm still interested in the camera.

Hi, I started a separate "conversation" with you, hoping that's how one does PM in this forum. Anyways I'm still interested in the camera.
Hi,
I sent you a private reply, please check your "inbox"
Thank's -P

Back