[SOLVED]Problems after 1.2.12 update!

Ghetto

Reaction score
Country
Spain
3 days ago i've installed that version and now my yi is crazy... It doesn't matter if I boot with or without autoexec, when the camera finish boots and I try to take a picture, it delays the writing to sd... So every photo takes maybe 5 secs.. And sometimes only one beep and after X seconds the other beep... On video mode i can start record but when i press to stop, nothing!! Don't stop!! recording... Which can be the problem? Thanks!

Last edited:
Solved!!
Tip: don't update on an exfat formated sd...

I updated with an exfat formatted card and everything works fine except the only script that will run is sdtest.
Is it necessary to be formatted fat32 to run scripts?
Thanks
Jerry

No... is possible to run it even on an exfat sd... The app format the cards on that format...

Gotta love the word SOLVED in a topic.

Manufacturers should concentrate on hardware improvements and freeware their firmware/software for editing.

same issue here, I've done that, it's ok in the beggining but a few minutes later the problem persists. I have a 32gb sandisk ultra hc i, is it good enough?

How to fix this problem , I had this problem too :(

format the sd as fat32, put the desired firmware in to update the camera...update the camera... then, check, if you use autoexec.ash, cause the adresses for bitrate and resolutionsare not the same than 10.2.10 firmware... For me, a mix of corrupted firmware install, and a bad autoexec.ash was my problem.

Back