Some samples of bad Tesla drivers

Hi HKdrive,
Agree these seem like bad drivers and should not drive any car.
Especially the one blocking the bus.
I doubt the car has anything to do with it. Just bad/angry drivers.
Maybe some rich people feel they are better or deserve privileges.
Tesla could be a safer car than most, if the driver is not stupid.

Dont like Tesla, on the ground that my government forced me to partly pay for the cars rich ppl buy.
If they should have given major tax cuts on electric cars it should have been the little ones that the average man have a chance of buying, and let the fat cats pay the full prize for their 4 wheeled fashion accessory.

The cars them self are properly okay, but i dont like my tax money was used it finance those rich ppl buying a Tesla with 0 tax on it, okay it was the same with the little electric cars for a while.
Not least in a country with a 200 % tax on cars in general.

But chill Elron my disgust is firmly aimed at the Danish government. :mad:

The bus driver has a lot more patience than I do. :)
They should take the Tesla away from that jerk and make him ride the buses, but that wouldn't be fair to the bus drivers and other passengers.

@hkdrive: How many dashcams have you got? Some of the footage was good quality but other clips were very poor.

Dont like Tesla, on the ground that my government forced me to partly pay for the cars rich ppl buy.
Wow , never thought of it like that.

On a similar note.
I liked wind power until our Provincial government got involved and subsidized manufacturers to produce and install them in here. One of the several reasons we have the highest electrical costs in the continent. Itshould have tested on a small scale before they installed them everywhere and found it was so expensive. I think its expensive because its subsidized. Oh yes, some people complain about the appearance and health effects if living close.

But chill Elron my disgust is firmly aimed at the Danish government.

I like Tesla in that there is a new north American Automotive manufacturer doing something revolutionary. I don't think the other manufacturers would take electric vehicles if were not for Tesla's success.

subsidized

Is the only way wind got so big here, but we started with that stuff in the late 70ties or something, electric power never been cheap here.
It is like everything is subsidized so nothing is free, okay many Danes thing we have free schools / educations and healthcare and what not, but really its not free and its not cheap as government institutions never had to spend the money in a orderly manner cuz if they run out the tax till just give them some more.

I am pretty sure a week in hospital here with say a compound fracture on a leg is much more expensive here than many other countries.

I like ppl that create so yeah like tesla as a company too, now when it come to wall street dealers and what not i am less than fond of them ( just saw TV program about the USA in the 80 ties, insider trading - corrupt politicians and what not, and still its more or less the same as the last financial crash also indicated as it was much the same as the 80ties crash )

Back