Something happened with my video/record

sone983

Reaction score
Country
Serbia
Dash Cam
Yi dashcam,VIOFO WR 1
Video recording is in 1920x1080 30fps,please adjust when watching on Youtube in settings
Something wrong with the video,picture is shaking when car stops.I think maybe it's because car stayed at direct sunlight too long(dashcam too was exposed to direct sunlight),today temperature was around 20°C,in car even hotter.Anyone has any idea what caused this???

Reminds me of this.....lol
edward_scissorhands_yes.gif

looks like faulty CMOS sensor
I hope you are not right.
What might caused the CMOS sensor don't work properly any more.This happens only once during today,never before,never after.

Last edited:
I hope you are not right.
What might caused the CMOS sensor don't work properly any more.This happens only once during today,never before,never after.
it's happen when it's hot ?

I live in Europe and that day when it happens was around 20c outside,but in car even higher.

Maybe it is off topic a little but here where and how I mount my Yi dashcam....
I was thinking to move it more up on my windshield,stick it with suction cup to the black dots area to create more shade.

how about warranty ?

Hardly,I bought it from a seller on AliExpress.Send it back to China will cost me too expensive.

I found out what seems to cause the shaky video.It was a vibration from a car's engine.I realize that today just few hours ago.I turned on engine and I notice the video is shaky again,I pushed the trottle in my car and video was steady and normal,I turned the engine off,and again video is normal.Thank you all for your help and suggestions what might caused this problem.

Back