Somewhere in Europe....

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
The guy making the cellphone video drives the blue truck, which looks like it rear ended the truck ahead of him slightly. Pay attention when he walks to the back of his trailer.
The driver of the blue car under the trailer is dead, as well as one of truck drivers. I can't 100% figure everything out. At first I thought the blue truck stopped safely, but was rear ended by the vehicles behind it, but then you can see some debris from the blue truck ahead of it.

Nasty when semis wipe out :eek: just like in Germany last week when a whole family was wiped out in a similar event ( i posted pics elsewhere )

I cant but help thinking, why do this happen if it is not the failure of the ramming semi compressing everything in front of him.

1078674725-446957571-stau-walldorf-kronau-vollsperrung-stau-crash-lastwagen-unfall-qna6-1dSG.jpg

I am now set to haul all over the EU, with my shine new digital credentials. (y)
FK1.jpg

Or that is :oops: really i am not :rolleyes: cuz there are now a new course i would have to take if i was to haul in the EU, you know how it is when bureaucrats are left unchecked, all paperwork and not much sanity.

O and with more of these on the roads, well you get where i am going.

Those 2 black lines on the tarmac, well thay was not there before the tesla truck passed by.
0-60 in 5 seconds and loaded with 80K pounds it can do that in 20 seconds

Last edited:
A truck that can 0-60 in 5 seconds is also likely to be able to 60-0 pretty quickly to making them safer. The big problem trucks have in situations like this is they just can't stop quickly and if something is in front of them they can crush it killing everyone in it. BTW, I don't think the Tesla truck is going to be any where near 5 seconds even without the trailer.

Brian

Maybe blue truck stopped, the vehicles behind him did not and shunted him forwards.

Far as the Tesla goes it would indicate that its got more torque than it does traction, which is fairly pointless for such a vehicle. Granted, it may be different story with a heavy trailer attached. Maybe they need to work on torque limiting/vectoring a bit more - as it is those black lines just indicate wasted energy.

Back