Sony Xperia Z / ZL

dirkzelf

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Anyone here using one of these with Dailyroads or Videoreg dash cam apps?

How's that going?

I'm using DRV on my xperia Z, the quality is very good.

I think he means daily roads video application ie DRV

Daily roads voyager the app you asked about, I can post a vid up if you wish, did you try any of the apps in the end?

I tried DailyRoads and Videoreg, but my phone's camera is inadequate, so I am looking for a new phone that does a good job with any of these 2 apps, especially in low light (night) like urban, city and out of town recording.

So, if you have some samples with the Xperia Z, I'd like to see something recorded in urban area at night, so with all the artificial lighting, and if possible something in darker area's like out of town, or highway?

Thanks.

I tried DailyRoads and Videoreg, but my phone's camera is inadequate, so I am looking for a new phone that does a good job with any of these 2 apps, especially in low light (night) like urban, city and out of town recording.

So, if you have some samples with the Xperia Z, I'd like to see something recorded in urban area at night, so with all the artificial lighting, and if possible something in darker area's like out of town, or highway?

Thanks.

Click on the pic to play the video, the videos can be much clearer, however before I realise dthe apps were available I has set the vid resolution to vga, I'm without car for a few weeks, but hope this gives some idea.

Back