SOOCOO Cube 360 with 360-degree Angles

SOOCOO Official

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Dash Cam
SOOCOO Action Camera
SOOCOO Cube360 with 360-degree angle, Super Panorama shooting!
Shooting mode: Hemispherical;Circular; Segmentation;Panorama;
Shooted by Cube360:
Price: $78.17
Shop here:

Only 78 bucks, I like this offer so far.
Nice clear picture.

this camera with high quality , lower price!

So, how can we upload these videos to youtube? When I pull them onto the computer they are just fisheye, and the metadata changer from youtube didn't help either. Is there a guide anywhere? Also, will they all have that black bar at the bottom of the video, or can we lower the center to push the black area out of the default view?

So, how can we upload these videos to youtube? When I pull them onto the computer they are just fisheye, and the metadata changer from youtube didn't help either. Is there a guide anywhere? Also, will they all have that black bar at the bottom of the video, or can we lower the center to push the black area out of the default view?
you need to change the video format to MP4 and tehn upload it to youtube,
and d it will have the same effect like example video, thank you!

SOOCOO Cube360 with 360-degree angle, Super Panorama shooting!
Shooting mode: Hemispherical;Circular; Segmentation;Panorama;
Shooted by Cube360:
Price: $78.17
Shop here:
SMT always a good place to find better price!

Your example video only shows half a screen here
that video is not half screen, that because we shoot the ceiling,and you can see all the ceiling in 360-degree, but there will have some dark area, that because the lens cant capture the ground area.

that video is not half screen, that because we shoot the ceiling,and you can see all the ceiling in 360-degree, but there will have some dark area, that because the lens cant capture the ground area.

maybe not the most useful demo video, have you got any others?

this video is aslo can reflect cube 360 effect!

doesn't really show much, where would the camera have been located in relation to where everyone was standing?

Last edited:
wish you understand it, the camera is standing before camera,so there can record people's face!

I have done what was suggested above and changed it to MP4 format. It still shows up as the fisheye. Is there something else I need to do?

Back