SOS

Milpol1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
OK I have the 322 and am experiencing problems trying to input the info to make the SOS app work. I put in name and telephone number and press to get activation code, then await confirmation code, i can wait 20 mins and still no code, so i go back to telephone number input and do it again and still wait, i am getting so frustrated. I have factory reset the camera, deleted MY Connect app and wiped everything I can think of, then reinstalled everything and again nothing, has anybody experienced this and got over it, I have a Galaxy s8 plus, a very good wifi and 4 connection, dont have no problems receiving text messages at all, so am flummexed as to what i have to do. I have reported it and have chatted to Next Base supprt about a week ago, they have passed it onto the developers but as yet nothing back, should of stopped with my 312 lol. Thanks Dave

Did you use +44 and not zero for your phone number country code ?

I put the +44 and 0 in when it asked for my number, and got the text in about 20 seconds on the 522.
Same goes for other apps, etc.

Can you install the SOS part of the app at your PC or does it have to be complete in the car?

Well there's a shock, thought i would try and connect the SOS wasn't holding out much hope as was never able to get a code, anyway filled in phone number, pressed get code, it went straight to address, filled that in and then went straight to connecting, so am now connected to SOS. Amazing

Does anybody know how much the subscription costs for the SOS feature after the first free year ends? Can't find anything online about it. Just set it up on my new 322. I also entered my number with +44 and no zero and the text came through instantly.

Does anybody know how much the subscription costs for the SOS feature after the first free year ends? Can't find anything online about it. Just set it up on my new 322. I also entered my number with +44 and no zero and the text came through instantly.
It's £2.99 per month or £29.99 per year after the first year.

Kind regards,
Millie- Nextbase

Back