Spare back camera for - China android-based DVR

cztczt

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hey
I have bought Android based, mirror - dualcam dashcam and my backup/rear camera was damaged.
That is exactly what I have : https://pl.aliexpress.com/item/32691803082.html (but with Polish retailer signs, which is not reachable now)

What was very important for me - AV input marked on the body.
So in that DVR there is A/V input with original cable ended by 4pin jack 2,5"

Rear camera has had 5 pin round 'output' plug. In the kit there is long cable with 5 pin socket and on the other side - ended with jack 2,5" (DVR side).
There was not any RCA plug/socket in kit..

On the dashcam body there is AV input sign so I had tried try to connect ordinary video camera with RCA output. Without success.
I have checked almost all configuration with that cameras, pal/ntsc differences without any success. What is strange - I have had tried USB camera as last effort, but also without success.

So, my question is how and which spare camera should I looking for.
I also have old camera, damaged, but that is possible to look on PCB.

Thank you for any help...

the AV input is for another video source such as DVD, you can likely get another camera working on that input as long as you have the correct cable to match the inputs, you will need to power the other camera separately also

Unfrtunately not. I have checked almost any camera type available in Polish market without succes.

I have tried different connections, also checked connecting with original cable :<

Back