camera800

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Dash Cam
Available in http://www.hddashcam.co.uk/product/...sung-evo-microsd-card-32gb-plus-hardwire-kit/

Specifications:

Display screen: 2.0 inch FHD TFT
Chipset AIT chipset (1080P FHD)
Wifi Function Built in
Support Parking guard function
Lens parameter 6G, F2.0, f3.0mm
Lens angle 135 degree
GPS function Built in
Video format MOV
Lens Pixel 5 Mega Pixel
Video resolution 1920x1080P/1440x1080P/1280x720P
Night vision function Supported
Lens rotation angle 90 degree
Video compression format H.264
Digital Zoom Support 4X
G-sensor Built in
Lens Object Distance 0.1m~infinity
ISO sensitivity: Auto
SD memory card 2GB-32GB
External memory card SD card Above Class 4 level
Picture format JPG
Picture pixels Support 5MP MAX
Driver number Supported
Sound record Synchronous video and sound recording or shut sound recording
Removable battery 3.7V Li-polymer Battery 320mAh
MIC and Speaker Supported
AV OUT Supported
HDMI interface Supported, CTS1.3
USB interface USB2.0 high-speed transmission
Circular loop recording Support
Motion detection Support
Support LDWS (Lane Departure Warning System)
Video Player software: Media player/KM player
Support Operation system Vista/XP/win7
Support OBD power supply or use car charger power supply(when use parking guard function, OBD power supply is needed)
Build in Language English,Chinese,Russia,Spanish

Slide3.jpg

Questions:

Not enough holes to dissipate heat? or it must not have problems with internal temperature of his components.
Will have I problems with the heat caused by the sun inside the car when I parked for hours and hours?
Where to get a replace battery if it fails?
Where we can get the OBD power supply to use the parking guard function?
No accesories availables to buy like polarizing filter?
I think this cable will work with the camera. http://www.obd2plugs.com/Product-429.html

20130209232453477.jpg

Available too in http://www.globalsources.com/gsol/I/Car-black/p/sm/1126020450.htm#1126020450

• Model Number: Mini-0901-2
Key Specifications/Special Features:
  • Main features:
    • Chipset: AIT8427P/AIT8427D
    • Sensor: OV2710 screen: 2.0” panel
    • Lens: HJ5010 (FOV: Horizontal 128, vertical 65, diagonal 162)
    • Wi-Fi APP: optional (support IOS and Android)
    • 1080P 30fps video
    • HDMI: Supported
    • Micro USB: Supported
    • Parking guard: supported
    • G-sensor: supported
    • Removable battery: yes
    • GPS tracking: supported
Here it seems to have a few holes and microUSB.
Dash-Cam.jpg
Dash-Cam.jpg
Dash-Cam.jpg

Last edited:
I think those images are a mini 0805, an early one without gold contacts, the 0901 design is being kept under cover until it is released.

I think it will have more cooling than that, the delay in release appears to be mainly a result of high temperature testing and getting it right before release.

Last edited:
Will have I problems with the heat caused by the sun inside the car when I parked for hours and hours?
Where to get a replace battery if it fails?
Where we can get the OBD power supply to use the parking guard function?
No accesories availables to buy like polarizing filter?
We will have to wait and see on all those, I think you will need a special OBD cable which will be available, hopefully it will use a standard battery but most user replacable lipos are oversize for a dashcam so maybe that will be a special too.

The batteries with plug connector in 3.7 Vcc and 320-350mah usually are like this (used in RC)

ESKY002710.jpg

or similar to smart watch's batteries

Original-GD920-reloj-de-la-bater%C3%ADa-350-mah-para-GD920-br%C3%BAjula-Metallic-Leather-Horizontal-pantalla-1.jpg_350x350.jpg
$_35.JPG

We'll wait to see the model choosen.

I think the plug in battery is probably too big but the watch battery is a good idea. The current 0806 only uses a 200mah battery.

£130...its too expensive.

1. Mini 0901 is still not ok now ! We want to use our own design smart OBD cable(plug and use ,it is easy ) for parking guard function ,we are still working on it now .

2. Replacement battery should buy from our manufacturer and it is Polymer.

So is it my understanding that the only difference between this and the previous models that you've done away with the 2560x1080 and 2340x1296 resolutions and added wifi?

can anybody tell me when we can expect to see this camera released and available in the UK also anybody able to advise what is best between this one or mini 0826?

If you only want standard 1080 resolution video then the 0901 is probably the best and will have the better night time image quality, in daylight the 2560 widescreen resolution the 0826 will collect more detail and will probably give a sharper image when the video is paused. I guess the 0901 will have a narrower FOV, although the specification above says otherwise, might be hard to read license plates if the specification is correct on FOV.

can anybody tell me when we can expect to see this camera released and available in the UK also anybody able to advise what is best between this one or mini 0826?
0901 is a bigger cam.. 2 inch screen Vs 1.5 inch screen. Also has wi fi and replaceable battery (both not available on the 0826). Uses a different chipset and processor to the 0826 as well.
0826 has wider range of video resolution options.... so as Jokiin says it depends what you want from a cam.

@Joy would probably be the best one to confirm what's happening

I think I'll give it a miss until after Xmas, I see theirs a few generic ones on the market which I'm not interested in, however I can't see me buying 0807
There seems to be a few problems with the earlier models. And if true, now with 0901 being replaced with 0902 what I can see is the quality and reliability is not there.

I might swing over to yours, you don't seem to have any problems

every make and model has some problem at some time, we have problems come up occasionally as well, the nature of electronics unfortunately, we do stand behind what we do though and fix anything that goes wrong, whatever that takes

I must admit the 0803 I bought about 15 month ago I thought had died is still recording perfectly, when it starts up all I get is a white screen and some days it works how it should.
I have no idea why it does this, that is why I was chasing another because it fits perfectly in the car up behind the mirror.
However I'm sure I'll wait and see how the 0807 performs and take it from there.

@Joy would probably be the best one to confirm what's happening

Sorry everyone ,because all the attention have put to Mini0807 for testing parking guard function and GPS , we didn't update Mini0901 now , Mini0901 didn't cancel . If Mini0807 is ok for both of these function ,Mini0901 will be the same .

Now Mini0807 parking guard function using OBD cable seems ok now. Welcome to contact us for samples!

If you only want standard 1080 resolution video then the 0901 is probably the best and will have the better night time image quality, in daylight the 2560 widescreen resolution the 0826 will collect more detail and will probably give a sharper image when the video is paused. I guess the 0901 will have a narrower FOV, although the specification above says otherwise, might be hard to read license plates if the specification is correct on FOV.

Sorry ,this is not as expected , it is AIT chipset , I think just price have superiority.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Mini 0901 26