Speed bump removed temporarily = happy!

flank

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
VIOFO A119S

Speed bumps were removed on one side for the entire stretch of road, about 5 in total :love:

That just means the traffic coming in the direction that still has speed bumps will use your lane to avoid them.

Spoken just like a S.C. Driver :ROFLMAO: Many people down here drive as if the entire road is theirs to use, not just their side of it :mad:

When they started putting speed bumps on the main residential streets around here I was driving a junky pickup with totally worn out shocks. Everyone else had to slow from 25 to a crawl going over them but I just drove a steady 25 and rattled my way over them loudly in total smoothness because the suspension moved but my truck didn't. You should have seen the pissed-off looks I got from other drivers and residents :p

Phil

The speed bumps that have a notch in the middle to let rainwater drain are the worse. Usually in shopping centers. The oncoming traffic wants to use the notch to lessen the bump, which means they intrude in your lane. (Usually with some dirty looks when you don't move right for them)

Back