Speeder tried to use a dashcam to prove he wasn't speeding. And failed.

Not so bad at MYB- all the Cops there look for any possible reason to write tickets knowing the tourists have money and will just pay instead of coming back next month for Court and fighting it :rolleyes: Especially bad is the City of Conway; they've been on many "speed trap" lists for as long as I can remember :(

NC has some nice beaches too, but not the 'glitz' of MYB. I personally haven't been up there but it's on my (sand) bucket list :cool:

Phil

Here you get 3 marks, and if you get 2 or 3 marks within 3 years you have to retake driving and theory test to keep your license.
The 2 marks in 3 years are for new drivers, so you just have 2 marks the first 3 years you have gotten your license.
Each mark is on your license for 3 years.

You get minus 1 mark for each offense, and those can be a range of speed offenses - red light running - driving too close and so on.

For instance the guy i filmed overtaking on the left while driving on the bicycle/sidewalk, he get a mark for each offense so within 30 seconds he made at least 4 things that give a mark on your license, and all of them also accompanied by a fine of at least 2000 DKkr.

For instance overtaking on the left is a 1 mark fine,,,,, for each vehicle you overtake that way.

For instance overtaking on the left is a 1 mark fine,,,,, for each vehicle you overtake that way.
Why is overtaking on the left an infraction? :confused::rolleyes:

haha rossy Right,,,, you are supposed to overtake on the left :rolleyes::oops:

WTF ???? where the hell did that rossy come from, and what the hell was i trying to type there

I think it was sorry,,,,, probably having a mild aneurysm again.

WTF ???? where the hell did that rossy come from, and what the hell was i trying to type there

I think it was sorry,,,,, probably having a mild aneurysm again.
:censored::whistle::D

Back