Splash of color in PA

Now thats selling it.
Crude of course but i am pretty sure anyone who saw that truck remember it, and so job done.

1203,,,,, thats Gasoline.

Here many little grocery stores will have a couple of pumps in the parking lot, though it is not pumps they manage them self.
Could be they ( Sheetz ) are also pushing some 1203 / gasoline to get things rolling, i would assume in the states where everything are bigger a store chain might actually also run a few pumps on their property.

Could also be the tanker operator simply rented the space on their trucks for people to put commercials on, if you have a fleet of trucks driving 7 - 10 hours a day all over town / state, those would make nice mobile commercial billboards then.
I would contemplate something like that, if i was not able to use the space myself on my trucks.
i rather take commercials on vehicles than the god awful billboards plastered all over the place in some countries.

Sheetz is a well known "convenience store" around here. They sell gas, but are mostly known for their MTOs (made to order) sandwiches. Here is one near me (Gas prices displayed are from 10/2021)
Screenshot from 2022-05-17 11-56-24.png

O man :eek: thats some sweet cheap gasoline you have, by my conversion to DKkr and understanding that a US gallon are 3.7 Liters, that come down to a liter price of 6 Dkkr,,,,, but here we pay +15 Dkkr for a liter, though it is quality 95 octane " gojuice"
I think they stopped selling 88 octane ( leaded ) here around the millennia.

O man :eek: thats some sweet cheap gasoline you have, by my conversion to DKkr and understanding that a US gallon are 3.7 Liters, that come down to a liter price of 6 Dkkr,,,,, but here we pay +15 Dkkr for a liter, though it is quality 95 octane " gojuice"
I think they stopped selling 88 octane ( leaded ) here around the millennia.
I too thought it was odd that the US have lower octane values but the just measure it differently from Europe.

Europe: RON
USA: (RON + MON) / 2

And that makes their numbers between 3 and 6 lower than Europe's.

The standard grade fuel is roughly equivalent between N.America and EU. Either fuel can be used in either place's cars which use that grade of fuel ;)

Phil

Back