Spytec via Amazon

olftboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Purchased 7 mini 0801 cams from Spy Tec via Amazon. Chose Spy Tec due to the order being fulfilled by Amazon. I wanted my cameras yesterday, just couldn't wait. :D Received super quick, but had a small glitch... some missing memory. Contacted Spy Tec through Amazon about the problem, and came here to lament my horrible situation :rolleyes:. Not only did they respond via Amazon, but user "spytec" (here at the forum) took ownership of the problem and immediately made me whole. Great transaction and wonderful customer service. It's nice to see a company that cares about the little guy in this day and age. So thank you Spy Tec and spytec. :cool:

BTW - The problem originated from a glitch in the Amazon ordering page. I just checked and the glitch no longer exists.

This has not been a paid endorsement. :p

Spytec has good reputation on this forum so it is vendor who you ( we ) can trust.

I also bought from SpyTec via Amazon and while i don't believe my item was fulfilled by Amazon, but i can not recall I still had a great buying experience and would buy from again.

First i tried getting my lukas via spytec on ebay, that dident pan out as ebay said sutch a devise was illigal to import to Denmark, so the deal was cansled.
Now i know my Little country is wierd to say the least, but i think there is only one country in the World where import of a dashcam / video recorder is illigal, and that is North Korea.
Dont know where ebay got that BS from, but i advised ther support team of ther error and thats all i can do as a decent human.
Anyways whent thru ther own store in NYC and got my lukas with no issues regarding shipping time or packaging of the item. :)

I received my G1W-C from Spytec on Saturday, just two days after ordering it through Amazon, with free shipping. That's remarkably fast, considering most people wait for about a month for this model to come from China (when not ordering through Spytec).

So far the camera seems to work great, and setup was a breeze. So thank you to Spytec, and they will be my first choice for any future purchases.

Back