Start Selling A139

It's not ready yet... Give them time.

When it is on sale, you'll like it. (y)

Paul.

Yoooo! Already on sale! 229.49$
That seems a very decent price, just under the entry level BlackVue DR590X price, but it has 3 channels instead of 2 and 2K resolution instead of 1080, and very nice build quality.

Trying to put together 3 channels any other way becomes expensive, especially if you want the IR illumination.

It won't be beaten for that price. This has a first-rate front cam and better rear and interior cams than other systems do. I'm glad that others can now enjoy it's most excellent vid quality as much as I do (y)

Phil

Yeah, I will have to do a compare with the blackvue cameras but I suspect the viofo will win for me this time as I don't think the blackvues have low-bitrate parking mode.

Blackvue used to have a handy comparison table so you could see all the features, they've done a new one but it's not clear if they upgraded the sensors and other stuff in the new range.

Where is the A139 for sale now? I can't see anything on viofo.com?

It won't be beaten for that price. This has a first-rate front cam and better rear and interior cams than other systems do. I'm glad that others can now enjoy it's most excellent vid quality as much as I do (y)

Phil
Does the front camera 139 shoot better than the 129 plus duo?

I don't have one to compare with, but based on what I've seen in raw vids viewed in my 1080 laptop, I'd say they're comparable. The A139 is definitely the best I've ever had.

Phil

Reactions: EGS
They are the same sensor, but there are lots of comparison vids on youtube:

They are the same sensor,
Yes, not going to be big differences when the sensor is the same, but the A139 does have the best processor and I think the video compression is somewhat better in some circumstances, there are also some differences in the lens, and the A139 is maybe a little less noisy, and then it can change a bit with firmware updates.

The audio on the A139 is also very good, better microphone than the A129 Plus, which is already decent.

There is no comparison on the voice, the A129 Plus just beeps, the A139 voice sounds excellent!

There is written this text:

NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE

so it is very easy to understand the A139 is not selling yet. Good marketing idea to not sell in december 2020 because if will start selling in 2021 it will be a 2021 dashcam, not 2020 dashcam.

enjoy,
Mtz

Here is a video comparison between A139 and A129 Plus, day and night

enjoy,
Mtz
Image quality seems nearly identical between the two. Very nice!

Well on my part testing the A139 it have been very pleasant to do, i have not noticed anything in regard to regular operation, but cant tell about parking mode as i did not get a HW kit.

There are probably still a few dials to tweak, there always seem to be.
Pulled footage from the camera on the 23 of a woman stopped next to me, and then suddenly run the light while red ( she reacted to the green L turn arrow ) and to spice that up i also pulled a little footage of the same from my side camera.

I wouldn't point my finger too hard at her, i did the very same a few years ago :rolleyes: just go to prove how stupid people can be,,,,, and thats all of us.

Well, I got an email about 6 hours ago saying it is in stock, when I checked the website it was in stock with 15% discount.

Now I've just gone onto the site and the discount is not showing now. Still a good price but I might hold off in case there has been a mistake with the discount.

Hopefully it should start appearing at the various retailers soon.

139.JPG
Цена на экране - российский рубль.
269,99$

Back