Station Mode in parking mode?

ChampaRando

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi! A bit of a useless thread you can say but I just had a question. I have heard somewhere that A129 got the station mode before any other camera and it works on parking mode too? I could not find anything clear on the forums or anywhere so just have a quick question.

Basically I own an A139 and Viofo released a beta firmware for it and the station mode works really well, but like everyone in the A139 thread say, it turns off station mode in Parking Mode which is kind of useless then and people are hoping for an update to fix the issue.

Just wanted to clarify, in the A129, does Station Mode turn off in parking mode too? Or is it a bug in only A139?

I have a script that automatically downloads videos from A139 as soon as it enters my garage and connects to home LAN and I can download 2 3 videos wirelessly automatically. Then I have a script to turn off the camera so in the garage it doesn't suck any power it's totally off until car restarts again.
Only issue for me is, the station mode doesn't work if I turn off car ignition. So it is kind of useless. If that's fixed, my script would work perfectly. So was wondering if A129's station mode remains on in parking mode?

Back