Sticker position/ changing sticker

Tomas0100

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
First of all, i wanted to say hello and thank you for all helpfull answers.
I just recieved my mai70pro with GPS module, it is my very first dash cam and i am very satisfied.
The video quality is amazing, voice control works great, using app is simple, and pretty fast to download recorded video to phone.
The one thing i am not satisfied is the place i chosen on window. That is my fault, so I have 2 questions.

Is possible to move sticker to another place on car window? Will it stick again? Because i tried it with my nails and it sticks like it was a part of the Window, it is not going down :D i didnt tried anything else to remove it so any advice to use? I just need to lift it little bit? I assume that it will go down easily after that.

Is possible to remove static sticker from gps module and restick it again on gps module will the gps module hold again on the Static sticker?

Thank you for all answers and sorry for my English it is not my native language.

Last edited:
I use a transparent tape to lift the static sticker and reposition it. Basically same procedure as you would reposition the screen protector on your phone.

Back