Sticky post with links to all newest firmwares? (v683 firmware available!)

jaspervb

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I've been browsing this site for a while now, looking for the latest
G90 A7LA70 (NO GPS) firmwares but can't find anything. I see some posts with links to the A7LA30 firmware (even some custom made ones...
My suggestion: A sticky post on this form with only the links to the latest firmwares!

And in the meantime, who can help me with my G90 A7LA70 NO GPS version?

Thanks

Jasper

I/ve bought it directly ia szdome (via reseller website alibaba, they were kind enough to ship me one

No issues yet, I was just looking for newest firmware.... thanks for pointing me in the good direction!

Jasper

OK cool. You will see my post saying the latest firmware that adds time lapse. No other changes or additions were added.

No other changes or additions were added.
at least one was removed :D. In the old version, while recording, you can press "right" button (I think) to take a picture.

I could add G90 firmwares to my page.. But that would require someone else to maintain the firmwares and me to make some changes to my page to allow remote administration

could add G90 firmwares to my page.. But that would require someone else to maintain the firmwares and me to make some changes to my page to allow remote administration
I'm sure the work would be appreciated.
DashCamTalk would be the place to talk and http://dc.p-mc.eu/ could slowly become the go to place for all things Ambarella firmware

A few days ago I received my Blackview BL950 on this firmware:
IMG_20141202_163532.jpg
Anybody heard about this firmware? New it or old?
In A7Tool I see 28.10.14 date if it's about something said:)
A7Tool_screen.PNG
link to download my backup

I found that my backup don't working, sorry for that. Yesterday I made a working firmware G90-**-A730-712-N-W.
IMG_20141209_004532_res.jpg
I made a comparison of sound between firmwares SVN r441MP and G90-**-A730-712-N-W. On G90-**-A730-712-N-W sound quieter but clearer.

SVN r441MP:

G90-**-A730-712-N-W:

Link to download working G90-**-A730-712-N-W firmware

Last edited:
I made a comparison of sound between firmwares SVN r441MP and G90-**-A730-712-N-W. On G90-**-A730-712-N-W sound quieter but clearer.
Thanks for FM, this is like you say, overall a bit quieter but sound doesn't break anymore on loud parts, much pleasant result.

I found that my backup don't working, sorry for that. Yesterday I made a working firmware G90-**-A730-712-N-W.

My G90 originally came with firmware 428 ( can't remember if it was that bad like the ones above) and its audio performance is much better with the 441 than the A730. It's possible the mike inside the unit might be making contact with the casing?

WP_20140924_21_30_22_Pro.jpg

With the 441 ...

Blimey @Signhere your G90 is doing a brilliant job in the winter sun with that ND filter fitted!

Blimey @Signhere your G90 is doing a brilliant job in the winter sun with that ND filter fitted!

Unfortunately, I think most ND faders/filters start at ND2 (= one f-stop) on "minimum" ( ~ 50% of the transmittance). However, if I rotate the whole filter/fader ( actually two polarizers) by 45 degree, it becomes a polarizer on my G90!

working? обновлять можно?
Yes, it works. Обновлять можно, также я выложил это в теме G90 на taker.im.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sunny G90 4
L G90 32
Back