Stolen Porsche rams cruiser

when the police vehicle forced the door shut, i was really hoping it had pinned the guy's legs, but apparently not.

yeah, i have the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of sympathy for anyone who chooses to run from the police.

life is not like GTA (and i don't mean greater toronto area) no matter how many youtube videos you watch.

funny - they stole a porsche in this video too. :D

Last edited:
life is not like GTA (and i don't mean greater toronto area) no matter how many youtube videos you watch.

HAHA :)
Though the behavior of some people do make one doubt, by that i mean some people are computer game stupid, and by that i mean not becoming stupid playing computer games but rather people emulate the stupid level intelligence in some games.

Computer games beoming more realistic might actually raise the level of intelligence in those people.

His legs are SO lucky.

In hindsight, I should have chosen a better name as some people take the GTA part in my handle to be the video game and NOT where I reside.
I used to use email names with _bert at the end as I thought I was the living version of dilbert. Crazy work life, with a dog that make more sense than most of the people I know. Should have called myself dashbert.

funny - they stole a porsche in this video too. :D
It seems a fair bit of the high end sports cars here end up in a crash. There was an unlicensed 19 year old that crashed a maclaren a few weeks back. The video was removed. There another driver last year that crashed a McLaren into someones home. There was a Porsche SUV driver that I used to encounter on the drive to work driving about 80 to 90 kph faster than everyone else as she drove in the right lane making it impossible to merge. The driver either changed her drive, her route, her hours or more likely ... crashed.

Back