Stopped by Norwegian Police. Apparently i drove to fast.

Merko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
ThinkWare F770
So apparently i drove to fast in the first turn.

Didn't get ticket or anything. the police guy was cool ^^

You are the badass of that village, driving like a fool:cool:

Wow, you were flying !!! Your dash cam recorded your speed at 29km at the corner. You nearly slid into the cop car.

You could have asked him how fast he was going to catch you, and how safe was his speed to other motorists - but that would have landed you with a few tickets.

Did you show him the footage on your camera?

Looks like we shop police cars the same place :D

Aside for the extra front lights and a little different design on the layout of the markings.

And then we don't have the big light bar on the roof as 3 smaller flashers is more expensive and leave room for a searchlight.

hqdefault.jpg

Did you show him the footage on your camera?
No i didn't. Didn't really find "time" for it. The cop just asked if i had driver lisence, then checked my background info then came back.

Didn't give me any warnings or anything, so didn't wanna bring it up as he was supercool with me.

If they did give me a ticket, I probably wouldn't show them the recordings anyway. Would wait for court then bring it up there i suppose.
When he did turn around and "chase" me, he didn't use the police lights, so I'd say it was somewhat unsafe for him driving that fast as theres lots of kids around there. You can see by the speedbumps that he drive somewhat fast.

anyway the police lady from the back seat was pretty young, so my guess is that they just stopped me for fun to train her or something :p only reason i can think off!

It must be a very safe place where you was driving. There was bored and need a little action.

I would suggest that his doing a U-turn on that road, and indeed stopping you on that road, created far more risk than your driving.
But no point arguing such things if all they are doing is giving advice. There's a time to just listen and see how it goes.

Hmmmm , Police being unsafe ... Nothing new ..
Plenty of video now on Ytube showing Oz Police pulling boners ... ( Being silly )

Back