Street Guardian OTG/USB MicroSD/SD Memory Card Reader for Android Smartphone / Tablet and PC/Mac

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
Street Guardian SD/microSD Card Reader with both USB and OTG (On The Go) connectors.

Instant playback- or copy of your dashcam videos on your Android Phone / Tablet

OTG microUSB is compatible with most Android Phones/Tablets.
The USB connection is for any standard computer (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc)

OTG Street Guardian (1).jpg

OTG Street Guardian (2).jpg

OTG Street Guardian (3).jpg

OTG Street Guardian (4).jpg

OTG Street Guardian (5).jpg

OTG Street Guardian (6).jpg

OTG Street Guardian (7).jpg

OTG Street Guardian (8).jpg

OTG Street Guardian (9).jpg

OTG Street Guardian (10).jpg

Last edited:

Those two ( MX and VLC ) are most stable for playback on Android devices. I don'think we need other ones ( why invent the wheel ?), - unless Registrator Viewer will be available as an Android App ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Those two ( MX and VLC ) are most stable for playback on Android devices. I don'think we need other ones ( why invent the wheel ?), - unless Registrator Viewer will be available as an Android App ;)

That's exactly what I mean,+ GPS speed data/maps + G-Sensor data
:)

Great shots and editing for sure.
I am still saving $ for proper professional mini studio and good camera. Meanwhile Photoshop helps to correct / adjust most shots.

Street Guardian SD/microSD Card Reader with both USB and OTG (On The Go) connectors.

Instant playback- or copy of your dashcam videos on your Android Phone / Tablet

OTG microUSB is compatible with most Android Phones/Tablets.
The USB connection is for any standard computer (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc)

View attachment 15100

View attachment 15101

View attachment 15102

View attachment 15103

View attachment 15104

View attachment 15105

View attachment 15106

View attachment 15107

View attachment 15108

View attachment 15109

Much better pictures then the ones I took!!

Do you mind if I use yours?
296296459.jpg

I would love to see one of these with a Lightning connector so it could perform the same function for iPhones and iPads. Of course, it would probably not be practical due to Apple's licensing fees and some technical issues but I've noticed the prices on many of the authorized manufacturers Lightning enabled products have recently come WAY down.

I am not sure apples APP eco system would allow this... Like from the Lukas Wifi App for iOS, I can only watch videos or save it to my phone in a file that is only accessible from the Lukas app.

I am not sure apples APP eco system would allow this... Like from the Lukas Wifi App for iOS, I can only watch videos or save it to my phone in a file that is only accessible from the Lukas app.

It depends of the video codec. The are various other media and video player Apps for iPhones and iPads that can play virtually anything, so you can "sidestep" Apples default ecosystem. VLC is available for iOS, for example.

Edit: Apple does make it difficult to connect certain devices to their products, so it wouldn't surprise me if this wouldn't work so easily, even if you could connect it via Lightning adapter.

The apple Camera connection kit only works with iPAd still I believe. There used to be a jailbreak Cydia Tweak CameraConnector app back around the iOS 6 days to force them to work on iPhone but I remember it not working after the next iOS update.

The next best thing for reading microSD cards via iPhone would be one of the Kingston wifi readers or equivalent.
http://www.kingston.com/us/wireless/wireless_readers

Last edited:
Hi. I took advantage of Easter promotion and bought one from @niko .
Very fast delivery even with unregistered mail.
So far I am very pleased with the usb otg card reader both when using on smartphone and PC. I tried 32 and 64 gb cards from Kingston A-data and Samsung and all worked well.
Thank you @niko

Hi. I took advantage of Easter promotion and bought one from @niko .
Very fast delivery even with unregistered mail.
So far I am very pleased with the usb otg card reader both when using on smartphone and PC. I tried 32 and 64 gb cards from Kingston A-data and Samsung and all worked well.
Thank you @niko

Thanks for feedback.

Back