Street Guardian promotional activity.

i find it odd that things are blurred in some pics and not in others. the stuff that was that way didn't seem to be particularly mind blowing...

OMG WAIT that camera has a SONY sensor AND a supercapacitor? in the SAME CAMERA?!??! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

:D:p

Well google that expo in a couple of days and i am sure some one have snapped a pic of the street guardian booth and not blurred out some things.

Just saying ;)

Mine would look like that too after a 14 hour flight.

Well, at least we finally get to see what @niko looks like! :).......even if a part of his face is a little blurry.
Yeah, I used to be "a beauty" when I was young [emoji3] , not any more [emoji26] . Now maybe if I wear "beer-goggles" then I may look "younger" a little bit? [emoji6].
Plus total 24h door to door trip, almost no sleep at plane, plus 7h time zone difference. [emoji42] [emoji42]. And now there is another challenge to show "my skills" of using chopsticks [emoji23] .

You just need another beer @niko

Glad i dident have to fly, my back threw one of those rare fits yesterday and today too.
So the last 24 houres have been pretty painfull when i move a little or breathe in too deep, so when i got a sneeze fit erlier today it was no fun at all.

Ill see if i can catch my doctor tomorrow, though i dont think he want to do anything for me aside for forwarding a 2000 Kr bill for 30 minutes of work to the helthcare system.

All my life i had absolutely no luck with doctors, and i have changed a few times to the tune of 500 DKkr as thats the prize for changing doctor here.

New product: "Street Guardian" Luggage Straps-"DVR" ? ... just kidding, no DVR function this time, maybe in the future ? ;)
Thanks to @jokiin. Our luggage now safely strapped and I we are ready to fly back home.

IMG_20161016_230044.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for coming @niko a pleasure to see you and your wife, have a safe flight mate
Thanks.
Yeah, as you said today - "this trip is a proof to her that I am not sitting 24/7 in Russian Dating sites but communicate with Real and Seriouse people" :)

Nice 3 tumbler lockable strap :)

Last time we was in the forest with the little RC trucks i saw they put new locks with tumblers on the gates blocking many roads in the forest.

I am sure i can "hack" the 4 tumbler locks and by doing that have free access to the roads in the forest as i assume the 4 digit code is the same on all locks.

PS. Seem like poor media coverage of that EXPO, i have not been able to find other pictures of the SG stand, or the expo in general.

Nice 3 tumbler lockable strap :)

I am sure i can "hack" the 4 tumbler locks and by doing that have free access to the roads in the forest as i assume the 4 digit code is the same on all locks.

The TSA lock key is available for 3-D printer download out there, easily by passed.

Nice! Traveling a lot makes you appreciate something distinctive about your luggage :)

makes it easy to spot when it comes out on the carousel, always amazed how many people have no idea what their own luggage looks like when upside down :)

I figured since nobody comes to these shows without luggage it was a useful promotional gift we could give people rather than the usual stuff like pens and bags etc

makes it easy to spot when it comes out on the carousel, always amazed how many people have no idea what their own luggage looks like when upside down :)

I figured since nobody comes to these shows without luggage it was a useful promotional gift we could give people rather than the usual stuff like pens and bags etc
I think it is an excellent idea! Very creative :)

Thost straps made me wish i had one ( or 2 ) and a GF or wife, just to see if it would work on her too :D

Then i was traveling i just used a large nylon sports bag, pretty easy to spot on the carousel at the airport.
O and then a cheap black attache briefcase for my carry on stuff, and that was mostly my music and camera in there.

Last edited:
Just landed in SFO bag was easy to spot!

a3d2c84910dcd997b1144237817c5f50.jpg

Here it was in Hong Kong too pre-checked

7e7e85a949360d78710e4da6307d8d71.jpg

Back