Street Guardian promotional activity.

You'd be surprised how many red bags their are after black.
Must be a west coast thing. Traveling around the mid-west I'd say that 95% or more are black (including mine which is why I use a bright lime green strap on my luggage).

Not so much hyper about these strap.

Guess what there are inside his suitcase:D

suitcase-sticker-3.jpeg

suitcase-sticker-1.jpeg

suitcase-sticker-2.jpeg

suitcase-sticker-4.jpeg

Haha some one should do a hidden camera on TSA with those or similar luggage :D

In the old days you could make a little extra driving south out of Denmark with a suitcase like the top one, and if you was up for it you could have a suitcase like #2 in the car going back to Denmark, and that would increase your earnings a lot for that round trip.

I kept it simple by attaching a white zip tie to each of the zipper pulls and handles on our luggage. It's enough to be visible even laying on its face most times.

Where's @niko ? One year in HK is enough for him?

I like cute Asian girls, fit well with 2 things i like
1. cute
2. petit ( don't take a dwarf when you are my size )

But there are a lot of things i like but don't have due to me not getting off my ass.

Hello from the Street Guardian booth (April 2017 Global Sources trade show) in Hong Kong.
What freebies were you giving out?? Can't decide whether they look like sweets or 3M sticky pads
upload_2017-4-12_16-48-45.png

Looking well guys :)

You aren't giving anything away with the booth decoration this year (in the past you could see the new model cases and numbers!)

Time to get some new sample video footage too as that's from 2015 (just like me) :p

Back