UPDATE:
We expect North America sales channels to open SG9663DC pre-orders Sep 1st
We should have a reasonable idea of the order ship (and deliver by) ETA then
Tell @alexsoll to add that info to the ALREADY UPDATED OP to ease some people's backside pain about scrolling through endless posts which aren't related to SG products just to try and find info. :whistle:

Tell @alexsoll to add that info to the ALREADY UPDATED OP to ease some people's backside pain about scrolling through endless posts which aren't related to SG products just to try and find info. :whistle:

Smh, bless, you must be new to forums and forum etiquette. Feel free to vent your frustration in the 'general' section of the forum, unless of course your frustration is directly towards an SG product. Quite simple really....(!) jeez, some folk really need to wind their neck in

Smh, bless, you must be new to forums and forum etiquette.

(...) unless of course your frustration (?) is directly towards an SG product.
Dash Cam: SG9665XS :whistle:

Chill, sir, all the info available at the moment is in the opening post, if that's what's upsetting you. No one else is upset that this thred went off-topic 65 pages ago. ;)

is this through Amazon?

Initial pre-orders will be though our direct (newly redesigned) main web site. These will also ship the fastest.

Amazon FBA/Prime listings won't go Iive until Amazon physically receives stock into the their fulfillment warehouse. (Which won't happen nearly as fast, Amazon can be a bit slow to process a newly launched FBA product). We'll do our best to get Amazon going of course but we can't control the speed of the Amazon FBA intake service.

It's the same 1 year no hassle warranty either way you go.

Will the power unit enabling parking mode be available with the DC launch since so much delay already happened? or is that still off the cards?

Will the power unit enabling parking mode be available with the DC launch since so much delay already happened?

no, it needs more testing first, we'll probably look at giving some of the power supply units out to end users who are willing to provide feedback on the testing of that functionality though

no, it needs more testing first, we'll probably look at giving some of the power supply units out to end users who are willing to provide feedback on the testing of that functionality though

Happy to do that :happy: as I will probably goto an installer would like to get the whole setup done with the power unit.. so in future if I have to replace it (testing fails) then it's already installed and just have to change the unit.. rather than go with the cigarette lighter setup and then change that in future to the power unit..

not sure on the timing of the test power supplies yet but will post details once we're ready to start with those

I must've missed that tidbit of information somewhere in this massive thread lol. Good to see the DC will support parking mode in some way!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

There are a few other potential Easter eggs as well in the works. Stay tuned as always.
Good to hear!
Is it worth replacing my 2x 12RC setup with this do you think? Apologies if that's been discussed already at some point!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

UPDATE:
We expect North America sales channels to open SG9663DC pre-orders Sep 1st
We should have a reasonable idea of the order ship (and deliver by) ETA then

Can I get a birthday discount? I can provide a picture (via PM) of my license proving my birthday is 9/1 :whistle:(y)

I have birthday soon too, in less than a week actually.

So it's settled, everyone with a birthday gets a discount! :greedy::greedy:

i have a birthday every year, can i get a discount too?

Sorry, but this is only for people who have birthdays every other year :eek::D

Back