0e6fdde394e8.png

1a16e06262be.png

23758e7c3bca.png

a758fe40c6b6.png

1dfbee4ea15b.png

bcc9130220c8.png

4f00e2f8a4a2.png

Last edited:
The difference between quality and perceived quality. The SG9665GC will always win. :)

Wow, a bit shocking for me as well. I expected at least slightly closer results as well.
Another excellent side by side presentation. Videos are coming soon I'm told.

Wow, a bit shocking for me as well. I expected at least slightly closer results as well.
Another excellent side by side presentation. Videos are coming soon I'm told.
cant wait for videos, but no shock to me, I know blackspew aren't good, im not surprised how the sg9665gc trumps it.

, but no shock to me, I know blackspew aren't good, im not surprised how the sg9665gc trumps it.

if my Blackvue DR500GW is/was (as it went belly up on me) anything to go by, I too am not surprised one bit, it’s high price wasn’t a reflection of it’s image capturing quality and reliability, one bit

coooooooool, something im forwarding onto my uncle who just got a blackspew DR650GW after I told him not to. and paid around $400 for it.

Blackvue cameras without the parking mode are basically sub $100 cameras, you're paying a crapload extra for that parking mode and an inferior rear camera.

Great. Now I see these comparisons only after I got the DR650.
Nice comparison videos though.

Whilst I recognise the over exposure/poor contrast pattern of the BV in the video, I have to say that there is something odd here, since I don't recognise the BV being that bad. Presumably the demonstration car has halogens, since the quality of my night time shots with xeons in dimly lit sidestreets are much better than this.

This vid seems a more accurate reflection (though still below the quality of the SG):

There's no doubt that the BVs are way overpriced for the quality they offer, but when form factor is taken into consideration (aside other features, such as dual cam), I'd still take the BV over the SG.

Last edited:
Back