Street Guardian SG9665XS. 1080p. Super Capacitor. 12-24V direct input.

it has motion detect, but motion detect isn't parking mode, it is only a basic camera

looking at some adjustments to improve video quality, some menu tweaks etc, it all takes time, this model has been in the works for what seems like forever already (we actually started working on this last year) but there are still some things to do

so it hasn't got parking mode?

Thanks, whats the video quality like?

Since I can't use an adhesive mount, @niko, do you know if this one is also compatible?
View attachment 26259

Yes google search for PANOGSK
It's the same universal T-Bracket as the PANOG3M2 mount.

2db185eb1f9143e8c3121da152058028.jpg

ce005b1af96fa7be0b593acf89481a7a.jpg

looking at some adjustments to improve video quality, (...)
I can only compare the video quality with the AT11DA and I find it to be very similar, but if you say there's room for improvement, great. :)

Anyway, I don't want to "clog" this thread with my test's results. Do you think it's better if I open a dedicated one to concentrate my information, and eventually someone else's?

Since I can't use an adhesive mount, @niko, do you know if this one is also compatible?
View attachment 26259

I have tested this mount ( few of them from the same batch ), but to be honest T-mount fitment with dashcam mount slot is a little bit lose. Of course can add some electrical tape in between, but this would work only if not removing mount from dashcam on daily basis.

I have tested this mount ( few of them from the same batch ), but to be honest T-mount fitment with dashcam mount slot is a little bit lose. Of course can add some electrical tape in between, but this would work only if not removing mount from dashcam on daily basis.

The PANOG3M2 and PANOGSK mounts fit tight in the XS I tested just now.

The PANOG3M2 and PANOGSK mounts fit tight in the XS I tested just now.

Yeah, it fits and may feel like "tight", but unfortunately mount @Module asked ( pics. below) is not as thigh as the other two originally supplied mounts.

sany0068-700x700_0-jpg.26259

Shouldent some one post this up in the new dashcam announcement subforum too ?

Shouldent some one post this up in the new dashcam announcement subforum too ?
It still needs some development and firmware tweaking to improve IQ and AQ. I guess that must be the reason why it's not "officially" announced, otherwise @jokiin, @niko or @Street Guardian USA would have done it already.

Present FW is stable, performs well for purpose of everyday recording, saving last file etc. But of course some minor adjustments are always ongoing process no matter how new or old is product.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
alexsoll SG9665XS 15
Back