Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
I have already researched your firmware for this device and
found in the code what can be changed to get better video quality.
I can improve detail, exposure metering and night video...
Hi I'll send you a private message to ask more about this thanks.

cool, i just dont have this cam to load it onto. ahhh wish jokiin was still here.

I have already researched your firmware for this device and
found in the code what can be changed to get better video quality.
I can improve detail, exposure metering and night video...
I hope that you plan to share this publicly?
Create a new thread if you have to, and so people can test & share some of their findings if needed.

I hope that you plan to share this publicly?
Create a new thread if you have to, and so people can test & share some of their findings if needed.
This is up to the manufacturer to decide. If there are no restrictions, I always share the result.
At the moment there are no results, because no one contacted me about updating the firmware...)

This is up to the manufacturer to decide. If there are no restrictions, I always share the result.
At the moment there are no results, because no one contacted me about updating the firmware...)
I guess that I'll be the first to ask then. I'm not a video editing/pic expert though so the only thing I can do is share clips on Google Drive and you(and everyone else) can evaluate as needed?
If it's anything like what you did here, I'm eager to see your improvements.
Do you actually have this camera? If not, then it is my hope that they give a sample to you.

I've had this camera since early December, and got around to installing it during the Christmas/New Year.
I considered doing a review of this camera a while back, but some issues got in the way and I had to go under a knife. Don't think it's worth doing one now given how much time has passed since release and my memory may not be as fresh.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L SG9667DC2K 104
Back