Street Guardian SGGCX2PRO

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
Send us a support email or private message with your details we'll take care of you.

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Not that much noise in the pictures considering how bright they are.

Pretty nice. :cool:

DockingPilot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Been meaning to log in here but wasnt able to till now.
Received my SG GPS already!
Super fast response. Its like the SG company is my next door neighbor. Lol
You guys blow the competition away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bsteg99

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does Amazon US have SGGCX2PRO with Pro + firmware installed yet? Thanks

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Does Amazon US have SGGCX2PRO with Pro + firmware installed yet? Thanks
Yes the majority of stock should now all be PRO + firmware but Amazon is known for mixing fulfillment stock around awhile before its 100% turned over. It’s better to order direct from us if you don’t think you can handle the special PRO to PRO+ firmware update. (Only needed to connect SGR291CAM rear camera)

Bsteg99

Reaction score
Country
United States
Great! Two additional questions: 1. what brand of micro SD card do you provide? 2. Will parking mode work ok if I plug the power supply into a Koolatron 12V/5amp battery saver cigarette lighter type outlet that cuts off vehicle battery when battery voltage drops to 11V? Two of my four power outlets in my GMC Sierra truck are live full-time.

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Great! Two additional questions: 1. what brand of micro SD card do you provide? 2. Will parking mode work ok if I plug the power supply into a Koolatron 12V/5amp battery saver cigarette lighter type outlet that cuts off vehicle battery when battery voltage drops to 11V? Two of my four power outlets in my GMC Sierra truck are live full-time.
Amazon will have a mixture of Sandisk A1, Transcend A1 and Samsung.

You need two power sources. Switched accessory and unswitched battery

WeedeaterDM

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Starting a collection
Like jokiin and sgusa said, this camera needs two circuits for parking mode to work properly. It also has low voltage cut off built in so you won't need that Koolatron battery saver. It would look so much better if you tied into the fuse anyways.

luchun

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Hello. I wish to buy SGGCX2PRO, and I am curious about powering through cigarette lighter. I need to record constant video for 10 hours every day, when leaving car at parking lot. So, will this drain to much my car battery (accumulator)? and which storage you advise to buy for 10 hours of constant video?

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
You need to use parking mode, and so need the hard wire kit to do that, this will give you protection against draining your car battery as the hard wire kit have low voltage cut off.
It is not recommended to use regular recording mode, in parking mode the SGGCX2PRO record time lapse footage to not generate too muuch heat if you are parked in the sun ( not that much of a problem this time of the year )
The time lapse footage take up less room than regular footage, so you will have room for more.
Recording for 10 hours every day when car are stopped will be "hard" on the car battery, you also need to drive some to put the power on the battery you have used while parked.

Not sure what size of memory card you will need, but a person that know that will fill in soon i am sure.

Deacon

Reaction score
Country
United States
to not generate too muuch heat if you are parked in the sun ( not that much of a problem this time of the year )
You must be in the northern hemisphere well north of the equator ;)

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Yes US / Canada Border or further north.

It seem spring have started here now ( winter not over yet ) we had 10 degrees C and clear skies yesterday and it seem like this will go on over the weekend.