Street Guardian SGGCX2PROPlus, new firmware MOD

My monthly pension are about 157.101,22 Rubels or 13.000 DKkr, it is also about the same you can earn working a unskilled job.
Every country has its own disadvantages and advantages, but a person adapts to everything, gets used to it. And we will survive anyway! I don't even want to announce my pension and salary. Believe me, they are much smaller. Actually, as well as the prices. Nevertheless, we live! And I wouldn't say it's bad.

Indeed, in that regard we Humans are some of the best animals in adopting to new living conditions, if anything can finish off a human chance are it will be another human that do it ( or maybe some virus but the ones that have tried we are still here )
Most other things will have to bow to our will.

I have also been a pretty happy Dane most of my life, but with age that have changed, but could be i have myself to blame for that.

I have also been a pretty happy Dane most of my life, but with age that have changed, but could be i have myself to blame for that.
That's right, as you get older, you begin to understand a lot of things that you didn't even think about when you were young. And there's no one to blame, it's just the way life works.

The screenshots of the 1.31 FW look excellent. Good detail, good brightness, good color- everything you could want.

Phil

The screenshots of the 1.31 FW look excellent. Good detail, good brightness, good color- everything you could want.

Phil
I agree. But people's tastes can be different, so it's very good that there are several good firmware versions so that everyone can choose exactly what they like.

Indeed. as long as there are clear DL links for the firmware's, and good info so people know what they are about to install do for their system.

I am a bit miffed i am not able to test the stuff you guys do for us, but one day i will be on that bandwagon too, or SG learn from you guys so i dont have to go to modders.

I am a bit miffed i am not able to test the stuff you guys do for us, but one day i will be on that bandwagon too, or SG learn from you guys so i dont have to go to modders.
those are both official versions, 1.32 is the version which is currently being modified, if you want to play with that I can send you an X2PRO+

Last edited:
No hurry. you just send me what make most sense when you are ready, not the the entire inventory.
As you know i just have one windscreen to test on,,,,, well 2 if i roped in my sisters new car, i am going to call her later today, we was supposed to take a nice long drive in her new car this weekend but i figure something else came up.
I am putting the original A139 i got in her car, just the front unit that survived the break- in in my car.
Her car got a slim sensor strip on the windscreen, so could potentially have 2 cameras in there just fine.

It is just my ever present " i am sure this can be better" that is action up as always, got the exact same feeling with the A139 i like modders to throw their attention on.

those are both official versions, 1.32 is the version which is currently being modified, if you want to play with that I can send you an X2PRO+
Out of curiosity, should I update? The replacement X2PRO+ I just got in shows a firmware of X2PRO+200805V1.32 on it, but it appears the most recent "SGGCX2PRO_Plus_v1.32 - MOD v4" available in the beta thread was built at the end of last September and added to the thread in October. I'd love to take advantage of some of these excellent results, and I've enabled WDR in the replacement cam just now, but I'm wondering if I might benefit from updating to that MOD v4.

I'm not sure which version you have, there are several versions of V1.32, I normally only ship cameras with V1.31 as the V1.32 versions aren't release versions

I'm not sure which version you have, there are several versions of V1.32
Apparently whichever one was built 05 August 2020 ;)
I normally only ship cameras with V1.31 as the V1.32 versions aren't release versions
I'm guessing @Street Guardian USA updated it to that 1.32 version if nothing else because he knew it was a replacement bound for me who usually keeps up with the betas anyway.

they'll all show the same date on the V1.32 betas, that's the date we did the bin file which is being modified
Ah, well the date stamp of the file in the zip is 30 September 2020. I guess like you said I have no idea what the version is on the cam, but I'll leave well enough alone for now unless/until I learn otherwise.

I'm not sure which version you have, there are several versions of V1.32, I normally only ship cameras with V1.31 as the V1.32 versions aren't release versions
Is one of the several V1.32 versions on track to become a release version, or is it more of a science project? I only ask because It's coming up on a year of V1.32 being in work.

I'd like to take advantage of the WDR improvements, but am a bit lost between what's posted in your beta thread, Alex58's MOD thread, just sticking with V1.31 release, etc.

Is one of the several V1.32 versions on track to become a release version, or is it more of a science project? I only ask because It's coming up on a year of V1.32 being in work.

I'd like to take advantage of the WDR improvements, but am a bit lost between what's posted in your beta thread, Alex58's MOD thread, just sticking with V1.31 release, etc.
unlikely to become a release version anytime soon

Will there be anymore firmware updates for this model or are you guys done with it?

From our experience the firmware on this model has been polished up in order for dashcam to have a stable performance.

From our experience the firmware on this model has been polished up in order for dashcam to have a stable performance.
Okay. I just wanted to check as I was hoping WDR would make it to a final release. Thank you for the reply.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Back