Street Guardian SGZC12RC 2016 v2 Edition Blowout

Reaction score
Country
Canada

lacibaci

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am assuming since this is discontinued product that there will be no firmware updates/fixes and no support (warranty)?

OP
Street Guardian Canada
Reaction score
Country
Canada
The final RC firmware is stable. Zoran chip factory went out of business so that’s the only reason we can’t get more of these made. Street Guardian switched to Novatek chipset for future products.
And of course all new Street Guardian products are sold with a full 1 year warranty unless otherwise specified.

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
We are sold out in the USA, so if anyone in the USA wants a SGZC12RC, and is ok with the shipment coming from Canada, go for it. :)

Henry Leung

Reaction score
Country
Canada
How long is the power cable? I assume it should be long enough for me to put the control unit somewhere else other than the glove box.

Henry Leung

Reaction score
Country
Canada

jokiin

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
that's a good price, no such thing as a 2017 version though (no production at all after 2016), the Panorama X1 was a pre production version of the product from 2015, the lens assembly is different but the hardware in the main unit is the same, firmware is different, some of the accessories are different, still ok for the price

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
The original Panorama X1 Lens suffered from heat related focus shift. The Zoran CPU/chip factory is no longer in business so it's not possible to produce more of these in any form. (supply issue)