Street Guardian SGZC12SG built-in-GPS & NEW Capacitive Smart-Touch Screen

It appears that I am the only person using a Transcend 128GB Class 10 SDXC card with a "G" and I've come across an odd problem.

I've formatted the card in the camera and it's exFAT.

When I put it into my Windows 7 Ultimate pc via a card reader plugged into various USB2 & USB3 ports, the reader can be seen in "My Computer" but not the card and then a message advises "You need to format the disk in drive K: before you can use it". I get the same symptoms when I put the card directly into a Samsung NC10 Netbook (Windows XP Home) and via a card reader into another pc (Windows XP Professional)

However, I have a networked Epson Stylus Photo RX685 printer/scanner and I can see the files through its card reader via "My Computer" and use Registrator Viewer to edit/view.
Also when I put the card directly into a Dell E6410 laptop's card viewer I can see the files perfectly, I can also see the files in the "G".

Why will some computers/hardware read the 128GB SDXC card, and others not?

Double check the SD card slot/reader can read SDXC and not just SDHC cards. Anything over 32GB is SDXC cards, which some older SD slots/reader can't read. Same goes with older cameras...

Looking forward to seeing the footage mate - I noticed they're saying it's a 120 degree lens as opposed to 170 in the current one. I'm still trying to work out which I prefer - and to be honest I can't as they both have their merits. Currently thinking about gluing the Mobius to the bottom of the LS460W so I get the best of all worlds!
It's horizontal degree. 120 , so diagonal will be 140 around. The product will be release next week. The test result is perfect in my point of view. Better than before

That sounds absolutely awesome thank-you, I'm really looking forward to seeing the results of this one - will shpkorea be stocking this one as soon as it's released please?

That sounds absolutely awesome thank-you, I'm really looking forward to seeing the results of this one - will shpkorea be stocking this one as soon as it's released please?
1. the stock will be very limitted. just booking delaer can get it.
2. retail price will be very reasonable. (unbelivable price)
3. auto parking record system installed. it means "not cigar power"
4.auto power control installed.
5. 3 M approching the car will reduce the reflection the light at night time.
6. more clear recognition of plate number.
7. rear camera also sony sensor.
8. use two microsd, so max will be 1024G.
9. mile/h, km/h, summer time support.
10. at parking situation, rear camera can be controlled atuo power off( can be choosed)
11. driving G-sensor senstivity & parking G-sensor senstivity seperated.

That's a really clever about reducing light to get the numberplates - is that same behaviour going to make it to the Panorama S as well or is this something just the X2 will do?

Fantastic work from the sounds of it - really looking forward to seeing the samples of this one (and hopefully even more when I have one sat in my car too!!)

On the Panorama G, how do you change the speed from km/h to miles/h? I tried looking through all the menus and couldn't find where the setting is.

On the Panorama G, how do you change the speed from km/h to miles/h? I tried looking through all the menus and couldn't find where the setting is.

It's on the firmware improvement roadmap. Hopefully the developer has free R&D cycles to add this in the near future.

Double check the SD card slot/reader can read SDXC and not just SDHC cards. Anything over 32GB is SDXC cards, which some older SD slots/reader can't read. Same goes with older cameras...

Thanks B Chiu, I've ordered a Transcend RDF8-K card reader which should confirm one way or another.

It's horizontal degree. 120 , so diagonal will be 140 around. The product will be release next week. The test result is perfect in my point of view. Better than before
what are we talking about here? what model???

The G is already out and shipping mate - a @RoadCam exclusive as far as I've seen - as for the X2 the local market version launched already which was a different sensor up back but the international version is almost ready to go :)

The G is already out and shipping mate - a @RoadCam exclusive as far as I've seen - as for the X2 the local market version launched already which was a different sensor up back but the international version is almost ready to go :)

RoadCam is now @Pier28 by the way.
(Recently renamed, new partners & investors)
-Jon

Jon, looking at the photos I see that the PanoramaG still has the GPS input on the side. Is it possible to remove the built-in GPS unit from the top and plug in a traditional unit on the side? If the unit on top can be removed, what kind of mounting provisions are left on the camera itself without the built-in GPS unit?

Also, on a somewhat unrelated question: What style A/V cable is used with these cameras? Is it a mono (video output only), stereo (video w/ mono audio) plug, or stereo A/V (video w/ stereo audio)?

Jon, looking at the photos I see that the PanoramaG still has the GPS input on the side. Is it possible to remove the built-in GPS unit from the top and plug in a traditional unit on the side? If the unit on top can be removed, what kind of mounting provisions are left on the camera itself without the built-in GPS unit?

Also, on a somewhat unrelated question: What style A/V cable is used with these cameras? Is it a mono (video output only), stereo (video w/ mono audio) plug, or stereo A/V (video w/ stereo audio)?

Hi thanks for asking I learned something new after asking the developer. As a surprise bonus with the new G, I learned the port marked GPS is now used as AV "in"!
(So no can't be used for GPS)

I have the special AV cable and will have it for sale in a couple weeks. I'll post photos and test result videos soon. (Of both AV out and AV in) I'm away from the office currently.

AV in, what for and for what can be connected / recorded via AV IN?!

Back