Street Guardian SGZC12SG built-in-GPS & NEW Capacitive Smart-Touch Screen

GPS Question...

Would the Pano G Dash Cam GPS system/module affect my Sat Nav GPS system?
Guess it's been answered. ;)

I have my G on 24/7 and a Rand McNally TND720 also on 24/7 no problems at all.

I like others that have mentioned would like the ability to switch off led recording light and function lights when in parking mode, I know its on the to do list, but at night in parking mode its very visible when parked up. Any idea when and if this will be implemented?

Night. Panorama G / Street Guardian SGZC12SG. v1.01.02

P.S. - real time on dashcam display should be -10h.
I forgot to set time zone to GMT "0"

Raw / Original video files can be downloaded HERE

It's coldest day in NY but Panorama is still working like it's summer. [emoji6]
Real 24/7 Street Guardian
8c7ec68f0596dc640fa3ea7172574087.jpg

ecc117508059f7551573dd7130f9cbf3.jpg

Place to get yourself real Street Guardian Link: https://shop.pier28.com/index.php/dashcams.html

Last edited:
IMX230 doesn't ship until April too early to say and no SDK support yet.
Thanks. What would be the improvement in the G using this sensor? I'm thinking about ordering but am in no hurry.

I think 1.01.02 went back to the better 1.01.00 PQ values. Original fix was GPS logging issue. If you're not experiencing any problems there isn't a big reason to update from your current version

Dude........ Good skills indeed but do I need to buy you a dremel or similar cheaper version that does the same job...... Just say'n what I'd do with my Ozito rotary.

The only issue I see with this modification is some flexing in the bracket on rougher than normal roads which I at home would probably fix with something like a small round piece of wetsuit or something between the finger screw and angle iron to absorb shock which is easy to remove if removing the camera.

Happy Easter you lot........ Take care out/in there ;)

Back