Street Guardian SGZC12SG new firmware fix for bad write?

Falgun

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just ordered 3 of these for my vehicles from Pier website. I was reading through forums and it was stated that the current firmware has some issues with corrupted files written to Sd card. I know it was also stated that a fix is being worked out for it and was wondering what is the ETA on that. Also what firmware will be coming with my SGZC12SG. Thank you for your help in advance.

Hi thanks for your business. The advanced exFAT firmware was just released yesterday for Panorama X2 beta testing. X1 Testing is good as well. The G will be out shortly and I will let you know when it's ready.

Wow that was the fastest reply i have scene to date on forums, and by retailer and manufacturer no less. This is great i am glad i found this community and can't wait to use the cam. Thank you for your help.

+1 to Pier and Jokiin for their excellent customer service support, keep up the good work guys.
they are the only 2 people around here plus Niko and Isoprop who I trust and would buy dash cams from and know its a good product and good support when needed.
cant wait to get rid of my blackspew

New Panorama G exFAT Beta Firmware is being tested as of tonight. Stand by for results.
JVyozF9l.png

hope its not 2 steps forward in one way and a step backwards in another.

Back