Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor: (www.hiniko.com)

Easter sale, excellent :)
waterproof camera and card reader ordered, saving a few quid.
Just wish the euro exchange rate was a bit better. Oh well, can't win them all :confused:

Thanks, order received.
Yeah, same with EUR vs USD when buying stock, .... rrrrrr .... those greedy bankers manipulating with economy ! But as you said "can't win the all". Most important you will get a nice and discrete dashcamera ;)

Hi, I'm considering buying the SG9665GC v2, but wonder if you can alter one of your packages to suit?

I want the camera, full hardwire kit and memory card....essentially the Ultimate kit without the GPS unit.

Can I get a discount on the Ultimate kit without the the GPS unit?

Is the memory card a class 10 card? (don't know about cards, but Techmoan seems to recommend class 10 cards).

Thank you

Kevin

Hi, I'm considering buying the SG9665GC v2, but wonder if you can alter one of your packages to suit?

I want the camera, full hardwire kit and memory card....essentially the Ultimate kit without the GPS unit.

Can I get a discount on the Ultimate kit without the the GPS unit?

Is the memory card a class 10 card? (don't know about cards, but Techmoan seems to recommend class 10 cards).

Thank you

Kevin

Hi Martin.
PM sent.

Those are pretty cool, but i dont have any cards in surplus, they all have a camera to work in.

Hi,

Couldn't make my mind up having had the A118 was it going to be the SG9665GC or DOD LS470

Reading all the comments on the forum and exchanging emails with Nikolai, went for the SG

Just wanted to say camera now received and absolutely delighted. So nice to get everything in one box to do the job -- very professional. Love the forum back up and feeling very pleased with myself for making the right choice.

Nikolai, if you want any personal recommendations would be delighted to do so. Well done!

Niko is the boss! I've had many dealings with him and have recommended quite a few friends to buy from him and they've all been happy

Hi,

Couldn't make my mind up having had the A118 was it going to be the SG9665GC or DOD LS470

Reading all the comments on the forum and exchanging emails with Nikolai, went for the SG

Just wanted to say camera now received and absolutely delighted. So nice to get everything in one box to do the job -- very professional. Love the forum back up and feeling very pleased with myself for making the right choice.

Nikolai, if you want any personal recommendations would be delighted to do so. Well done!
Great camera and best support system you are going to find, anywhere. Good Luck!

For best video recording result always keep your daschamera lens clean from dust, fingerprints and other dirt, to avoid "blurry"-, "foggy"- or flare video result, which may affect fine details recording / reading.

Click HERE to read and view DIRTY vs CLEAN Lens test.

Click HERE to read about easy and practical way to clean your Dashcam lens with Lenspen.

Now collection of LENSPEN available from HINIKO on-line store.

Lenspen Selection 2.jpg

LENSPEN (1).jpg

LENSPEN (2).jpg

LENSPEN (3).jpg

LENSPEN (4).jpg

LENSPEN (5).jpg

LENSPEN (6).jpg

LENSPEN (7).jpg

FREE EXTRA ACCESSORIES with every Street Guardian SG9665GC original set.
LIMITED TIME OFFER !
www.HINIKO.com

GC LTD Time Offer Free Accessories.jpg

Hi Niko, Can you say how long the offer is on for?

Good morning @Dogfoxx ,
Depends on how long additional accessories (promotional stock) will last. But I do predict till the end of this week.

Good morning @Dogfoxx ,
Depends on how long additional accessories (promotional stock) will last. But I do predict till the end of this week.
Good morning Niko, It looks like there will be a big hole in my pension next month (June),Thanks.

Danish pensions come with a hole allready installed :rolleyes:

... British are the poor people of Europe, He He :rolleyes:.
You wouldn't get that impression in my neighbourhood, judging by the number of BMWs, Jags, Mercs, Porsches, Range Rovers, etc on the roads. ;)

Most of those are proberly property of the bank, Danes think they are rich too, just cuz they can afford to borrow money in the "free value" in ther house or somthing.

Since i stopped borrowing money for stuff i pretty much had nothing :( but at least the little red car is soon all mine and not the banks.

Im done with welfare on credit, but it work good for the rest of Denmark from the top to bottom.

Judging from TV programmes of ppl having problems with ther debt it seem like owing 1/2 to a full million is no problem, even for pretty young couples.

Most of those are proberly property of the bank...
The easy availability of Personal Leasing & Personal Contract Purchase deals in the UK has resulted in record-breaking sales here.

Vehicle plates identify the age of a car to within 6 months, & the number of expensive cars registered in the past year or two is phenomenal.

Agreed that few people can write a cheque for, say, £40,000 but many can find a few thousand for the deposit & a few hundred a month on a PCP deal.

The easy availability of Personal Leasing & Personal Contract Purchase deals in the UK has resulted in record-breaking sales here.

Vehicle plates identify the age of a car to within 6 months, & the number of expensive cars registered in the past year or two is phenomenal.

Agreed that few people can write a cheque for, say, £40,000 but many can find a few thousand for the deposit & a few hundred a month on a PCP deal.
I moved from owning to leasing in January 2015 and haven't looked back. As long as you get a good deal where your total payment over the contract is less than the depreciation you'll suffer had you bought it, you're up. I had to spend £800 on my old car in order to sell it for £1750 whereas the manufacturer's warranty covers any issues (as long as you haven't caused them). I got a brand new battery fitted the other week under warranty. I'm not gonna lie, I like driving a shiny new car lol.

Back