Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor: (www.hiniko.com)

Sincere best wishes, niko. Your reputation will ensure that you will be successful. Now, are you going to move to Sudbury, Ontario, Canada or do I have to apply some muscle! I'll even get you a flag put up on our Bridge of Nations.

CLIP0144.AVI_snapshot_02.23_[2014.06.28_21.26.25].jpg

I'd much prefer if he moved closer to Manchester lol

I do believe Niko is crazy busy now, but he should be expecting to see the support from people.

="Playeroflife, post: 107961, member: 10538"]Niko, Ireland is the best place for you to grow the business.

Google and other big players all set companies there for receiving money made out of USA.

Good luck Niko, always appreciated your reviews and helpful replies.

Well this arrived today!

Bought from Niko, excellent communications and advice. Arrived very quickly, only posted on Monday! Thanks, superb service and I look forward to dealing with you in the future.

Welcome to the X2 club!
Now I just need the car back from the insurance company! Looks like a solid bit of kit, feels solid and well built. Hope the FW keeps improving as it has been so far! The OH is none too impressed "it's a bit too big isn't it?" was the response.
I would have no hesitation buying from Niko in the future.

Niko has a great tutorial on here about taking the camera apart and painting it matte black to make it more stealthy. At the least you can use nail polish remover to get rid of the gaudy lettering and cover the rest with black insulation tape

Yeah im contemplating taking the silver trim off and coating it with plastidip along with the fixings.

Well this arrived today!

Bought from Niko, excellent communications and advice. Arrived very quickly, only posted on Monday! Thanks, superb service and I look forward to dealing with you in the future.
Now I just need the car back from the insurance company! Looks like a solid bit of kit, feels solid and well built. Hope the FW keeps improving as it has been so far! The OH is none too impressed "it's a bit too big isn't it?" was the response.
I would have no hesitation buying from Niko in the future.
Niko has a great tutorial on here about taking the camera apart and painting it matte black to make it more stealthy. At the least you can use nail polish remover to get rid of the gaudy lettering and cover the rest with black insulation tape

Thanks guys. I do my best.
Yeah, maybe design ( size-wise ) it may not fit all people and still some video quality tune up need to be done ( with latest FW finally exFat should be fixed ), but for 2.5 month "old" project since it has been released for Korean market, the unit X2 has done some progress in order to suit western market needs. But yeah, some things are on the wish-list and are progressing step by step. We all here playing an important part in product development, improvement and support.

Nice, a Panorama European retailer. I'm so happy now. Well done @niko

But what about the Panorama X1? Do you these in stock as well?

Nice, a Panorama European retailer. I'm so happy now. Well done @niko

But what about the Panorama X1? Do you these in stock as well?

Thank you !
I do have only very first prototype for testing and firmware polishing. It will take some time before Panorama X1 will be out for retail. ETA not known yet ( 1,2,3 month ? )

Just added into my first post New 2015 Panorama S with Sony Exmor IMX322 CMOS Sensor

Panorama S.jpg

Also available now
Panorama S and G Accessories

- GPS antenna
- 64, 128Gb SDXC Class 10 U3. Integral UltimaProX
- MS MultiSafer Battery Discharge prevention device
- Magnetic CPL filter
- Cigarette charger adapter with ON / OFF switch button
acc1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That 2015 S has slipped through the net - how's the night footage on there mate?

That 2015 S has slipped through the net - how's the night footage on there mate?
Performance ( IQ ) is set to be as on G, but more clear answer I will give after side by side tests.

Back