Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor: (www.hiniko.com)

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
Hi and welcome to my online store: www.hiniko.com

HiNiko Dashcams 10cm.jpg

No tax, VAT or customs duty for UK and Europe Union countries!

2 Year Warranty, after-sales, and service.

Shipped next business day from Ireland by national Irish Post ( AnPost ) or Express GLS Courier.

GLS Courier:
Next day delivery within Ireland,
2 business days to UK,
3-5 days to other EU countries.

National Post:
2-3 days delivery within Ireland,
3-5 business days to UK,
4-7 days to other EU countries.

For Dashcamtalk forum members I have some time an additional special discount on some products.
To stay up to date with forum members offers, please add this thread to your watch-list ( click "watch thread" at the top right corner of this page and chose "and receive email notifications" )

Last edited:
Congratulations Niko, I think we can all say you've done your homework first. Customers will be happy to have added local Street Guardian / Panorama sales and support. I look forward to seeing the well deserved retailer logo on your avatar soon. :)

Nice one niko! I had a feeling it was you lol. Will you be providing local support for anyone who has bought an X2 from Jon?

Nice Niko.

May your store room be empty all the time,even though you keep ordering larger and larger at the factory. :D

Thanks guys for support. I will do my best !

I am sure we will find with Jon the ways to co-operate in aftersales services for all EU customers who bought directly from Jon.

I am sure we will find with Jon the ways to co-operate in aftersales services for all EU customers who bought directly from Jon.
Just what I wanted to hear! If you need help with shipping I've got a mate who works for a logistics broker and can possibly get you good rates within Europe.... Just PM me!

Just what I wanted to hear! If you need help with shipping I've got a mate who works for a logistics broker and can possibly get you good rates within Europe.... Just PM me!

That is the way to thank for Niko's hard work. ;)

@niko any ideas on prices in GBP?
I still experiencing this "bug" where some time do not get instant notifications. Only now I saw your post.
PM sent.

UK, Ireland and other EU country customers can buy now Street Guardian and Panorama series "locally" ( EU ), shipped same or next business day from Ireland by national Irish Post ( AnPost ) or Express GLS Courier.
GLS Courier: Next day delivery within Ireland, 1-2 business days to UK, or 3-5 days to other EU countries.
1 year local EU warranty, after-sales and service.
Accept Paypal.

I am in the middle of opening my online store. Will be ready soon.
Meanwhile I can process all orders via PM ( personal message ): click on my username "niko", then click "start a conversation".

Street Guardian SG7LA50G
View attachment 10202

Panorama G / Street Guardian SGZC12SG
View attachment 10203

Panorama X2
View attachment 10205
Niko, as I only live up the rd in clonee, thats great news. Well done and best of luck. Can you pks PM me prices.

Niko, as I only live up the rd in clonee, thats great news. Well done and best of luck. Can you pks PM me prices.

Thanks for support.
PM sent and for "up the road neighbour" if needed, I can meet you in person, do a live demo of dahscams before you decide in which favour to go for.
Also I can do locally a full installations of any dashcams systems I sell, including custom stealth hide-away DIY projects, etc.

Last edited:
Thanks for support.
PM sent and for "up the road neighbour" if needed, I can meet you in person, do a live demo of dahscams before you decide in which favour to go for.
Also I can do locally a full installations of any dashcams systems I sell, including custom stealth hide-away DIY projects, etc.

That would be super value added to people that is more than buy and sell, It is your advantage, Niko.

Thanks for support.
For this, I envy your neighbors! But wait, there are only 3000 km from Romania to Ireland, I can come driving my car! :D

Last edited:
It would be worth a ferry trip to Ireland!

Back