Street Guardian

Sutton

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
One SG9665gc.. Two Viofo A119.. Three A119S
@Street Guardian USA Jon I just went on Amazon.CA to make a purchase of the Street Guardian SG9665GC v2 Very strange listing for it . It shows up as the price being $479.88 and it is not on Prime Can you tell me if in fact it will be for sale at the going price because I want to buy it as a gift and time is of the essence.

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
@Street Guardian USA Jon I just went on Amazon.CA to make a purchase of the Street Guardian SG9665GC v2 Very strange listing for it . It shows up as the price being $479.88 and it is not on Prime Can you tell me if in fact it will be for sale at the going price because I want to buy it as a gift and time is of the essence.

It took forever to get a new UPS NRI (non-resident importer) account but finally got it setup. I have stock on the way to Amazon.ca / Canada as we speak. Once processed prime sale will be live once again. The strange price is some North America automatic unified account setting I need to adjust. I'll look at it shortly.

IMG_0020.jpg

OP
Sutton

Sutton

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
One SG9665gc.. Two Viofo A119.. Three A119S
It took forever to get a new UPS NRI (non-resident importer) account but finally got it setup. I have stock on the way to Amazon.ca / Canada as we speak. Once processed prime sale will be live once again. The strange price is some North America automatic unified account setting I need to adjust. I'll look at it shortly.

View attachment 27283
Ok thank you for explaining

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Owner Feedback on Vendors 6