Street Guardian's new 2k cam SG9667DC2K

It is approaching time to replace my 5 year old 9663DC...

...is the wiring harness the same? Can I just swap the two?
I think the rear cable wiring is different (USB-C)?
The front might be the same, but don't quote me on that.

Hi! I am writing to you from Belgium, I'm the possessor the new model Street Guardian SG9667DC2K.
I want to buy Hardwire Kit SGDCHW, but there are several models (Mini ATO Low Profile Fuse, micro 2 fuse, mini ato fuse...). I purchased a Dacia Sandero model 2022 ,but I do not know what to buy hardwire kit?
As the car is a new model, please tell me what Hardwire Kit SGDCHW it matches...

Thank you very much for your time!!!

I purchased a Dacia Sandero model 2022 ,but I do not know what to buy hardwire kit?
It’s just the size of the fuse used. You can look in your fuse box or ask your dealer oe whatever is easiest.

So after many years, my trusty SG9663DC seems to have packed in. While my car was in for repair to some crash damage, they said they turned off the camera due to privacy reasons. It no longer turns back on even though there is power going through the hardwire kit, so looks like the garage will be paying for a replacement camera. After looking what @niko has on his site, the shiny 2K moniker of the SG8667DC2K caught my eye.....would you guys say this is the next logical step up from the 9663DC if I'm looking for a new dual channel setup?

P.S. nice to see some familiar names still going strong, I hope you're all well!
P.P.S. I just read about the awful news regarding Rick's passing last year - RIP to a great man :cry:.

Lots of 2K cameras around these days, most often with the Sony IMX335 sensor, and of course also dual 2K systems
I cant say anything about this one as no one got one to beat on, and regular customers dont tend to share much, just turn up in case of problems.

Yeah loosing Rick was a big bummer, and like that, it was just like ( me snap finger ) and he was gone, and as i understand it wasent even that damn thing going around at the time.
If i make it to Australia again some day, i will have a cold one in his honor.

More interesting in regard to dashcams, there are rumors on the internet of new systems with the Sony starvis 2 sensors, those i recon will be yet another baby step up the ladder.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Street Guardian USA SG9667DC2K 7
Back