Street Storm CVR-A7810-G (A7LA70) vs Mini 0806 (A7LA50) Daytime Comparison

Thank you for posting the discussion and images. I was so impressed I bought four from overseas.
Cost me about $250 AU after freight only to find out they sell in Australia:(

I have to say the cam is much better than my previous 3h2f model. Its almost like a sunglass effect
where there is no glare that I've seen. Blue sky and clouds are seen well and shadows near trees are
easily seen with no glare or picture quality loss from coming out of shadows into the sun.

I've only had mine a few days. I was happy with my 3h2f and put up with glare at times.
Never thought they'd make such a fine cam as these.

I am still playing around with the settings.

I have mine on a dual usb charger so I can have one on the front window and one on the rear.
I have mine set up on 1080p/30fps/hdr setting which does me nicely. Not bothered with the
higher res as they are likely to take up more room.

64gb micro sd class 10 cards are what I use. The micro sd slot is much like the older 3h2f. It looks better in design
but still tricky to get the memory card in and out of. Need to use a car key to press on it to pop it out and then
try to get your fingers around it to get it out. Surely they could come up with a better design than this for the card slot.

The suction cup is improved and due to the cam being about two thirds the size of the 3h2f so much lighter the
suction cup locks in onto the windscreen well.

They need an English manual for these. Many like myself will import one.

I set beep to off and mic to on. Beep is plain annoying.

With hdr on the file size for 60 sec of recording is 230MB which on a 64GB card gives me
4 hours 42mins which I am rapt about. The 3h2f cam only liked 32gb cards and file sizes
were small so I had 3 hours 45 mins for a 32gb card.

Over all very happy.

Will upload some night shots in a few days time.

I reckon cams are fantastic. A tail gator comes up close, sees the back cam and then they pull back and no longer tail gate.

Back