Stremaing from 70mai to Youtube !

Romey

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hi everyone
I'm looking for methode streaming from 70mai Pro+ A500 to youtube or FB as "Live streaming"
Thnx

Welcome to the forum.
That is not a option on any dashcam i know off.

It is possible but complicated. 3 years ago we have done testing on action cams which supports station mode.

It is possible but complicated. 3 years ago we have done testing on action cams which supports station mode.
Thank you
Is there a way, even a complicated ?
Is it using two phones and screen recording?

The live view of any dashcam on a phone are usually a little laggy, and with a little second or so in delay, also as far as i recall you dont have the dashcam audio on the live view feed.
But i supposed you could broadcast your phone screen ( not into such things really as a avid phone hater and a master APP delete person. )

Also not sure if the live preview over wifi are the full quality the camera are recording, some systems even lower image quality ( bitrate ) when wifi preview are on.

Newer gopro action cameras stream live just fine i believe, but might not handle long recording sessions on a windscreen.

I don't think that there's any dash camera that has this option. If you really want to record something live, you should get a camera that's capable of this. These days, you can do that with a phone and internet connection, so it's not rocket science. I'm currently learning about different files and formats conversions from loader.to and I must tell you that the list of options is very large. Even when it comes to anything that's live you have to take many factors into option because each format comes with its advantages and disadvantages.

Last edited:
No not live streaming, but some do have a "instant" upload to a few select social media you might be on, but it is just for a little event not a broadcast.
As you drive along the live part might also be challenged of how near you are to a antenna and the connection you get assigned on it.

I have 2 of the 3 or 4 national 4G networks availebel to my phone, but some times i am off 4G for a few seconds while driving,,,, and this is in little pretty darn flat Denmark and 2 networks ( roaming agreement )

Back