Stuck in booting loop since this morning.

etopn23

Reaction score
Country
United States
The Street Guardian logo comes up on start up however it gets stuck there with the chime repeating. I had this camera delivered to me from Amazon (the seller was street guardian) so I'm sure it's not a counterfeit. I'm going to reformat the memory card (the 128gb samsung that came with the camera) and then reinstall the firmware and see if that fixes the issue.

Not sure what to do if this doesn't work. It's been just over a month. How does the warranty work? I'm in North America and the camera is hard wired into my car..... I will attach a video of the issue if that helps.

That’s odd. Let’s quickly rule things out.

Remove memory card, gps, and rear Camera cable. Power up and test this way. Does it still happen?

How is it powered?

Try updating to firmware 1.30 from the support section of our site.

Thanks for the quick response guys! So I tried unplugging everything but the power source - that didn't work. I reflashed the firmware and that did work. I will post again if this occurs again but I think it probably was a one off. It's been great outside of this.

The power source per the engineer was 12 volts from the passenger kick panel. It's hard wired. The technicians also wired in a Uniden r3/anti laser system without issue so I doubt it's the source.

Working fine now though! Thanks again. I really appreciate it.

The technicians also wired in a Uniden r3/anti laser system without issue so I doubt it's the source.
On the R3, change the display to show Voltage, and keep an eye on it during a normal drive. It’s fairly accurate. Just to make sure there are no surprise dips, maybe if your car has a start-stop feature or who knows what else.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Charles SG9663DC & SG9663DCPRO 10
V SG9663DC & SG9663DCPRO 21
Back