Stupid driver doesn't look when coming out of a junction

mcaf123

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
SG9663DC
This happened to me this morning: a stupid driver chose not to look when coming out of this junction on my way to work this morning. The roads were snowy, visibility wasn't great from a driver's point of view (the camera seems to make the conditions look better than they actually were) and the other car had no lights on in a low light scenario. And then they had the cheek to blame me when I pulled up alongside for a little "chat"!!!

P.S. I know my horn sounds proper naff LOL

That was pretty poor judgement by the other car, if that had been a driving test he/she would not have passed.

That was pretty poor judgement by the other car, if that had been a driving test he/she would not have passed.
It was a she and her boyfriend in the passenger seat had a massive go at me when I pulled up next to them. If I was actually driving at 30mph, who knows if I would have stopped in time in those road conditions???

Man in passenger seat :rolleyes: not i am thinking on what the top gear guys think of that configuration :D

the sound that got my attention wasn't the horn... what on earth was all the squeaking and stuff, presumably coming from your car stereo?

did the other car have a stop or yield sign? seems like they didn't even slow down.

the sound that got my attention wasn't the horn... what on earth was all the squeaking and stuff, presumably coming from your car stereo?

did the other car have a stop or yield sign? seems like they didn't even slow down.

It's someone doing a silly voice on the radio.
I can't remember what's there and its not immediately clear from the video if there are lines across the road. Its an old industrial estate type area with not amazing roads, but whatever the case you come to a junction, you stop and look what's coming

In the UK mate you'll fail your test if you cause anyone else to have to brake - it's why whenever someone forces me to slam the anchors on my automatic reaction is that they're a nob just like the driver in this example - you can see there are the give way markings there but they just carried on regardless.

This is why we have dashcams :)

A semi truck did the same to me in a roundabout a fjew days ago, that dumbass is heading strait for my next compilation for youtube.

And minutes later our lane was blocked by a car and a guy working on the sewers, this mean that us in the blocked lane have to wait untill there is no oncomming traffic.
But guess what the same trucker did, drive around the parked car and forcing a oncomming car to stop for him, or the oncomming car stopped so that the truck could break the law,,,,,, either way pretty stupid move by one or both of them :rolleyes:
The last part i was not able to see 100 % if the oncomming car stopped for the truck, or he forced it to stop by his move, but its visible as soon as the truck pull out and is straiten out as he pass the parked car.

video answer.

Back