Stupid youth throws Cola bottle

Paul Iddon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A139 Pro 4K, A129 Pro Duo 4K, A229 Duo 2K, & NB 522GW
Some idiotic youth threw a cola bottle into the road over the wall of the bridge. Luckily, the throw was not the best and the timing meant no cars were hit. But just how stupid is this?
You can see the lad and the bottle in the image. Bottle was thrown at 3 seconds in, and you can see him and the bottle at about 8 seconds. Could have been a brick or anything and could so easily have landed on a windscreen.

Untitled.jpg

They don't tend to get caught in this country though

Same here, but the Germans did make arrests in a case where a Danish woman ( in a BMW ) was injured by a stone dropped on her car.

Seem like stupid are always looking for the next level.

Cowardly behaviour with only one purpose, to cause injury.

They don't tend to get caught in this country though
Not often caught here either unless they're so amazingly stupid that they stick around and keep doing it long enough to get caught in the act.

Many highway overpasses here have high fences to prevent exactly this, as well as prevent jumpers.

prevent jumpers.

Yeah thats really bad.
I am all in favor of people wanting to die go on and ( should be a option ) get professional help to do it, or kill them self.
But the steering into oncoming semi or jump in front of train they should not do, while i pride myself in being stone cold and say i wouldn't mind if anybody dove in front of the train i was driving, then i might not be that stone cold after all, and i know it is a issue for a lot of people that have experienced it.

Though that in turn make me wonder how the hell the world managed to move on after ww1 & ww2 with all the horrific things many people participating must have seen and experienced.

The police even offered me counseling after i did first aid for the woman that fell off her 2 floor balcony earlier in the year, and she wasent even "fawked up" barely a drop of blood from her.
I was like ?????? NO, and thinking so this is where all my tax money go.

One of those things in class with " everyone is watching,,,, but no one see"

Some of the stones that has been thew down from bridge in Denmark. The still refuse to put fence up to protect the cars, because some think its looks ugly.
To bad for the drivers in Denmark.
4148.jpg

3033988.jpg
1472222263_sten.jpg
df189730-5950-4d3a-a4e4-e817e8a1ab48.jpg

And I could keep going on, there are many more.

It almost has become a new sports discipline. Another discipline is to lose wheel nuts on cars.

Last edited:
Often happens here with bricks thrown, killing occupants. Low quality nation doesn't do much about it.

Back