Suctions Cup (any model ) Vs K1S Dual Lens 1080P mini cam

Dear Reverend:

what you got wrong was your interpretation of my above posts,
what you think i wrote is not what i think i said,

I am only discussing What I have found and use currently as a solutions.
not telling you to go out and buy it! or junk what you got! or that yours is no good!

you got a good point with the Larger Size Cameras being seen and noticed
has an effect on the drivers around slowing down the tailgaters a bit. Maybe Larger is Better with that regards
in other countries The Size of DashCam is Much Larger with Bright Colors to be Seen as the Preferred Model.

whats funny to me is i am asked to prove it!
convince others! provide proof! submit evidence and real world use!
============================================
uumn
its Techmoans Favorite DashCam, owns 2 of the K1s, and reports after 30 days of use a report that he is happy and satisfied with the video recordings. So Much, he purchased a 2nd one for his new car, and provides photos and video in a 25 min review
Those That Know Techmoan and Follow his Kindly Advice Check it Out for Yourself.

At the moment I have the Panorama X2 and Lukas LK7950 covering front and rear and the Street Guardian SG9665GC in the front spinning away happily (well apart from the Lukas which has an issue writing video data to one card)

Cheers.

Sorry Eric I misinterpreted it - we're all good, I wouldn't be surprised to see an upgrade of the K1S with better sensors at some point if the base hardware can handle them anyway. I think I did read the dual camera sensor support is limited in A7 somewhere but not so sure.

Russ other than taking the cards out after every trip and checking the footage there isn't really any other way.

I did suggest maybe every so often they write a test file to the card and then read it back and make sure the checksum matches (ie a small stub file) as that's the only way of really handling it, but even then any cache could cause a problem.

The problem is the cards that go read only but still suggest they're working - at least if the card would report an error the camera would notice it.

10-4 Rev / all is good!
They moved the post from Side by Side Comparisons. my photo illustrated " side by side "a generic suctions cup / compared to K1s Cam
and thought it applied to the side by side Forum
That Section is for Video Comparison side by side i later found out, & there are Rules Here on DashCam Talk

Not just for video mate but it is more pictures of two cameras which are sat side by side in the car so you can see how they both perform in different circumstances.

They all have their own plus and minus points and to be honest I've spent many an hour looking at how different cameras perform in different circumstances.

It's cool stuff you've done with the K1S cameras and give it five or ten years and I wouldn't be surprised to see them built in to most cars to do various functions.

We're all going to end up like the humans in Wall-E soon enough!

One Thing is For Sure.
SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING

Back