Suggest ability to switch audio recording on/off

Skysailor

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius V3 with C2 lens
I can't see where this has been mentioned or suggested before so I apologize in advance if this duplicates a previous suggestion.

I think it would be a very useful feature if the audio record function could be controlled with the press of one of the function buttons rather that having to do that via a PC or Tablet connection. I would like to keep the audio record function ON for most of the time so as to be able to capture the maximum information for whatever event happens but there are times that for privacy reasons it would be helpful to quickly/easily disable that function. Not to mention that when transporting friends and family there may be objections to all the audio being captured. It really is the one thing that I would like to see incorporated in what is already an elegant and feature-rich device. I believe it would really enhance its usefulness and range of application to have this feature. I appreciate the developer's success thus far and hope this suggestion will be considered.
Cheers

Found the answer to my own question. Set up Mode 2 the same as Mode 1 except with Audio Record OFF....duh! :)

Back