Suggest me dash camera for car

ThinkYeah

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys,

Can you suggest me which dash camera for i car i should buy? i need dash camera with speed meter (camera that allows me to view my speed when i was driving my car.

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,

Can you suggest me which dash camera for i car i should buy? i need dash camera with speed meter (camera that allows me to view my speed when i was driving my car.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

You need to look for dashcam with GPS logger.
What is your budget and other priorities (design, extra functions, etc) ?

Thank you.

Hi,

You need to look for dashcam with GPS logger.
What is your budget and other priorities (design, extra functions, etc) ?

Hi,

Thanks for your help!

My budget is around 200$, i dont have other preferences, i need camera with speed meter & good video quality.

Thanks again.

Recommend A119, it is very discreet but with $200 you may get something even better.

Thank you!

Any more suggests?

If you think Street Guardian SG9665GC fit your needs,send me PM, I am going to look after you.

The Street Guardian would be my choice- an excellent, well-refined cam you can utterly rely on. Same as with any GPS, there may be a slight time lag, some occasional inaccuracy, and a bit of time on start-up before it gets a 'lock' on the satellites. The SG is as good as any though ;)

Phil

The Street Guardian would be my choice- an excellent, well-refined cam you can utterly rely on. Same as with any GPS, there may be a slight time lag, some occasional inaccuracy, and a bit of time on start-up before it gets a 'lock' on the satellites. The SG is as good as any though ;)

Phil
SG is a very solid camera

Thank you guys! I will order Street Guardian SG9665GC right now.

:)

If you have any other more specific questions before purchase just let me know I will assist you.

Back